Nebulae
Funnily enough I've been needing to play those games
Heard they're really good

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
Fallout 1 is miles better than Fallout 2, although most will tell you otherwise. They're both good, but Fallout 2 is easily my least favorite fallout. It's way too saturated with pop-culture references from way-back when, and misses the atmosphere that Fallout 1 introduced.

I hate to kiss Fo1's ass so hard, but the mysterious and desolate atmosphere it holds hasn't been beaten by any of the Fallout games (even if it isn't my favorite fallout)

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
Storywise FO2 is my favorite fallout game
Imo both FO1 and FO2 aged badly and they're clunky to play, but the story is great so i'd recommend it anyway to get more stories and see stuff only mentioned in newer fallouts

Reactions: List

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
Storywise FO2 is my favorite fallout game
Imo both FO1 and FO2 aged badly and they're clunky to play, but the story is great so i'd recommend it anyway to get more stories and see stuff only mentioned in newer fallouts

Honestly, I disagree. Fallout 2 brought in some awesome retro-future themes that has helped make fallout what it is, but Fallout 1's story was laden with such awesome wastelandish atmosphere and mystery that I wish it defined what Fallout is today more.

Walking into The Cathedral for the first time... just amazing.

I know a lot of people disagree with my opinion, but its how I feel.

Reactions: List