Serious Fallout 76 announced online PVP/PVE

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Any thoughts on it? I feel like it's just been something we've all (Fallout fans) have been waiting for. From the little gameplay they've shown so far, it seems like it'll be quite fun to PVP with friends considering you can create a group, create compounds and so on- even PVE will be enjoyable seeing as a lot of world boss's will be around. The only thing I worry about is how it'll be on the engine they're using for the game (Fallout 4's but a little more developed). Your opinion?

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
fallout 4 with multiplayer iswhat it looks like

if I can play it with just friends, entirely PVE and entirely on my own if I want. I'll buy it

Don't dissapoint me todd

Reactions: List

Jaydawg

Loves QA testing
Head Staff
Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae

Shows off a large portion of the game, such as 64+ creatures, 20-30 slot servers

Looks good tbh.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
Real shit though I don't get people complaining about the lack of a proper single-player. Fallout 4 single-player was shit cause of the story so they (most likely) threw the story into the back seat and brought something new up to the driver seat to let it shine i.e multiplayer.

I'm super dumb hyped for proper fallout multiplayer cause I can play it with some friends.

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Real shit though I don't get people complaining about the lack of a proper single-player. Fallout 4 single-player was shit cause of the story so they (most likely) threw the story into the back seat and brought something new up to the driver seat to let it shine i.e multiplayer.

I'm super dumb hyped for proper fallout multiplayer cause I can play it with some friends.
I won't be hyped for a good story in Bethesda games anymore until they hire on some actually good writers

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Prey's a goddamn good game.

I'm sad they cancelled the sequel to the 2006 version though cause that one was fucking cool.
the fact that they are adding multiplayer to prey makes it 10x cooler

such a cool thing to make multiplayer in

Nebulae
Finished it today and I liked it just give arkane obsidian fallout 5

2000px-Obsidian_Entertainment_logo.svg.png

I JUST WANT THE GOOD GAMES BACK

Deadpool

A turtle made it to the water
Nebulae
t
yeah

but it'll more than likely be executed in a 100x better way due to the simple idea of it being prey and how they've done game mechanics

i really look forward to it
think they said there's one human and 5 mimics or something so that'll be cool
nebulous prey mp games
didnt know so many ppl here actually liked prey, its pretty underrated