Fallout 76, Pre-Order?

Brand1065

Neutrino
Nebulae
I've had this discussion with many friends so far, none of these discussions seem to reach any kind of definitive conclusion.

From what we've seen so far, it seems to be an open world Fallout survival, with missions, and instead of the usual S.P.E.C.I.A.L/Perk tree, it's this weird perk-card-esque thing like you see on Warframe.

There (apparently) will be building, missions, PvP/Bounty Hunting system, and more... But like we've seen from previous titles in the past, closed betas.

Will it be worth the pre-order, or buying the beta key?

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
won't consider pre ordering it until i see some real, fully fledged out gameplay

its also a really dick move from bethesda to not give an open beta unless you pre order it

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
won't consider pre ordering it until i see some real, fully fledged out gameplay

its also a really dick move from bethesda to not give an open beta unless you pre order it
they know people wont buy it if they do

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I've preordered it, aswell as a couple of guys I know.

While I'm not expecting the fallout experience I know, I also acknowledge that I'll be playing this with my friends and that's where I'll find a lot of my enjoyment.

It's up to you man, I can tell you what it's like when it enters the BETA stage so you can make a better decision there if you want.

Reactions: List

Deadpool

A turtle made it to the water
Nebulae
is there even gameplay on this thing? if not its pretty bold to do a preorder lol

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
is there even gameplay on this thing? if not its pretty bold to do a preorder lol

There allowing you tubers and game agency's to have a full week with the game and release any footage they record.

Coming this Monday there should be a lot of footage

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
im hoping for fallout 4 meets a chilled-out rust, a nice game to play with some lads

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
The key rule is to NEVER pre-order (except Cyberpunk 2077).

How the fuck can you even pre-order without having seen full gameplay? You do realize they are using their own launcher because they won't have to pay Valve the 30% cut for every fucking microtransaction they're going to put in and y'all are going to mindlessly purchase?

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

How the fuck can you even pre-order without having seen full gameplay? You do realize they are using their own launcher because they won't have to pay Valve the 30% cut for every fucking microtransaction they're going to put in and y'all are going to mindlessly purchase?

Well yeah, I enjoy the fallout series and I also enjoy coop RPG games with my friends.

D

Deleted member 6062

the only game i have ever pre-ordered was mafia 3 and since then i now realise my mistake

DertyMike™

Proton
Nebulae
Todd Howard being Todd, I'll probably end up pirating the game then playing fallout NV or 1 after lmao

Masky

Full time lurker, Part time social anxiety attack.
Nebulae
Todd Howard being Todd, I'll probably end up pirating the game then playing fallout NV or 1 after lmao
Fallout 76 is going to be online only, though I heard talk that later on there will be private servers to play "solo" or only with friends.

I practically hated the game the moment it was revealed to be rust-like multiplayer but seeing their solution to the main issues I had which was the PVP element, I think it might be worth getting but not pre-ordered.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
fuck pre-orders

game is prolly gonna be shit anyways since its another multiplayer survival game
because they couldnt have given us a solid first person multiplayer rpg that isnt an mmo

Deadpool

A turtle made it to the water
Nebulae
wont be on steam as far as i know, todd is keeping it on the bethesda website
just like activision are keeping their games on the battle.net launcher

SANSO

E R O T I C G A M E R
Nebulae
I won't make the same mistake pre-ordering this game like I did BFV lol. (I'm not really a fan of online fallout too...)