Fallout New Vegas freezing on Bethesda Screen.

Nebulae
Can someone who has played modded and played New Vegas help me please?! I got new Vegas on steam recently and installed New Vegas script extender and I put some mods on there. Guess what? After the 2nd screen the game freezes and I have to restart my PC. FUCK! I got Skyrim, Oblivion and Fallout 4 working with script extender and mods . Why the fuck is New Vegas freezing then?! HELP please...

Nebulae
Got it.
Load order for my version is as follows:
FalloutNV.esm
Then the dlcs.
Then the mods:

Most of the mods I have are small one's such as Portable bags and more along with bottled water being another. Not major mods like Project Nevada and others.

I also have the new vegas script extender installed as well.
[doublepost=1505557329][/doublepost]

Thanks for this. I hope I can get this working now hopefully...

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Got it.
Load order for my version is as follows:
FalloutNV.esm
Then the dlcs.
Then the mods:

Most of the mods I have are small one's such as Portable bags and more along with bottled water being another. Not major mods like Project Nevada and others.

I also have the new vegas script extender installed as well.
[doublepost=1505557329][/doublepost]

Thanks for this. I hope I can get this working now hopefully...
download NMM (Nexus Mod Manager) and give me a screenshot of the actual load order. Will help a lot more.

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
Go get FNVEdit, works for Skyrim and New Vegas. Run it and check for any conflicting mods.

Nebulae
UPDATE: The Bethesda Website has an information area about this issue I am experiencing. Going to try this method, then use the programs that you guys posted on here to hopefully get a stable version of New Vegas I can try. Thanks for the info.