Fallout RP, Star Wars RP or anything else

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
Big ships don't happen on a server. LYON's do.
sounds like you're desperately trying to compensate for the fact you don't have michael salvatori doling out drumbeats as you hose down waves of parasite filth with the holy light of your dual plasma rifles

Gr4Ss

Proton
Nebulae
sounds like you're desperately trying to compensate for the fact you don't have michael salvatori doling out drumbeats as you hose down waves of parasite filth with the holy light of your dual plasma rifles
No, low-yield oxygen nukes are actually cool. They blow up shit. And they are shoulder-launched :) It makes for very fun characters, aka "If you cannot hit it, you need bigger explosions"

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
No, low-yield oxygen nukes are actually cool. They blow up shit. And they are shoulder-launched :) It makes for very fun characters, aka "If you cannot hit it, you need bigger explosions"
gimme a shout when you invent .50-caliber HEDP sidearms, or shoulder-fired dual-tube rocket launchers, or lasers capable of ripping through 14 centimeters of solid titanium-A plating

Gr4Ss

Proton
Nebulae
gimme a shout when you invent .50-caliber HEDP sidearms, or shoulder-fired dual-tube rocket launchers, or lasers capable of ripping through 14 centimeters of solid titanium-A plating
that shit makes it boring

good ol' morita without ironsights takes spray and pray to a whole new level, especially when your rounds do fuck all

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
that shit makes it boring

good ol' morita without ironsights takes spray and pray to a whole new level, especially when your rounds do fuck all
and the 7.62 caliber MA5B, firing at 900 rpm and boasting a 60-round magazine, isn't better in every single way? or how 'bout the M7/C, 1100rpm, firing another 60-round magazine of 4.5mm caseless ammo?

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
You DO know they're working on two servers right now?
At least let one server rise up, let it get some nice population, if people are bored of it make something new, just keep everything at the ready.

Gr4Ss

Proton
Nebulae
and the 7.62 caliber MA5B, firing at 900 rpm and boasting a 60-round magazine, isn't better in every single way? or how 'bout the M7/C, 1100rpm, firing another 60-round magazine of 4.5mm caseless ammo?
Morita I is still best. Or Morita III if you want 10x50mm of caseless death at 900rpm, fuck 7.62mm crap. Comes with a 30x71mm GL too. Or the IV if you like to shoot a lot. It just needs juice and can fire more plasma than you'll find bugs.

Bugs will still eat your guts though.

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
Morita I is still best. Or Morita III if you want 10x50mm of caseless death at 900rpm, fuck 7.62mm crap. Comes with a 30x71mm GL too. Or the IV if you like to shoot a lot. It just needs juice and can fire more plasma than you'll find bugs.

Bugs will still eat your guts though.
Who needs to worry about bugs when you've got a galaxy-consuming parasite on your tail? Not to worry though, twelve 8-gauge magnum shells from your trusty M90 CAWS will put those freaks down in a heartbeat.

Gr4Ss

Proton
Nebulae
Who needs to worry about bugs when you've got a galaxy-consuming parasite on your tail? Not to worry though, twelve 8-gauge magnum shells from your trusty M90 CAWS will put those freaks down in a heartbeat.
only because bugs like to hurl asteroids through space to turn your home into a new hive

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
only because bugs like to hurl asteroids through space to turn your home into a new hive
pff, nothing the orbital defense can't take care of. Now try chipping two meters of glassed terrain off your planet and see how you fare.

Reactions: List

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
Also, Star Wars Empire occupational roleplay? The potentional is limitless as long as we keep it Lightsaber and Force user free, of course.
200.gif

Please no
Btw, nice therealshadman profile pic

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
Fallout might just work since it'll be QZRP just Bethesda Fallout styled do scripts and every should be easy to make since not much thought should be made of it.

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
Fallout might just work since it'll be QZRP just Bethesda Fallout styled do scripts and every should be easy to make since not much thought should be made of it.
i mean we're already getting FT back anyway so no point having a gamemode that similar to it

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 305

WW2RP could work, providing it doesn't become another Generations.

WW3 players know of what endless s2k meme strike I'm reffering to.

Sellka

Neutrino
Nebulae
As much as I'd love to agree to Halo rp.. most of the time its not very successful. STT is something that usually gathers a crowd for a short period of time. Also WW2rp is something I've not seen done correctly yet and I missed generations on LP, so I'll count it as a fail as many I have seen are not to the standard we care for. What about something involving an active war between the Combine and one or two of the bigger Rebel groups? Reclamation and Liberation RP?