Fallout Series

Nebulae
Feel free to talk about information and discussions about any of the Fallout series from 1 to 4 along with New Vegas as well. Also feel free to add any screenshots you like on this thread.

PrincessKatey

Nucleus
Nebulae
well what the fuck is fallout: NO
It started when I think obsidian tweeted "NO" if someone asked if they'd be making a new fallout game and people speculated this could be New Orelans and not long after that Fallout:NO got copywrited or something like that
[doublepost=1484571237][/doublepost]You can google Fallout New Orleans for more details

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
hi i'm bos and my great great great great great great great great great great grandfather was a US army deserter or something idk that means i'm more qualified to use technology than you

Reactions: List

PrincessKatey

Nucleus
Nebulae
hi i'm bos and my great great great great great great great great great great grandfather was a US army deserter or something idk that means i'm more qualified to use technology than you
Seems legit to me carry on Paladin

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Pete Hines, Todd Howard and the fat Italian story writer guy will die for their sins and not in a sort of Jesus way but more of a late 20th century Balkans mass grave way

Reactions: List

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
the fallout franchise is a fucked apart dead thing unless obsidian makes the next game which i doubt

every fallout game made by bethesda was a pile of shit