Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
Anyone eber this game? so much time spent on my psp playing tis tist swear to god and teamwork is important innit also

basically the main mode this game is to feed your castle's princess full l fuckin cake and the first team (red/blue) to reach the required amount win

i i by eemember much of it but i remember you had to gather resources to upgrade your buildingss in your castle yo get more and better weaponry(?) and build shit to advance to thw other team's castle and the other gamemode is capture the princess which is pretty self explanatory

there4 class:
  • workers: build shit and upgrade stuff and gather resources i think
  • Priests: heal and that's it pretty much I'm fairly certain they can attrac
  • coock:s i really don't remember jackshit these guys do
  • pirate/warriors: basically just the frontline guys
Anyone else i aplay this sthit?d it's on the ps4 but I don't got it but i remember playing it a crapton when i i w younger and always felt immersed so much and helped out the twam a lot upgrading the buildings

servers are empty now i think :( but iy was a good time

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
deviantart: the game
yeahididntreallythinkmuch of thefuckin point of the game at first anf it has a short story but it was tons of fun an i was playin mordhau and saw someone by the name of Fat Princess pretonov sure that wasn't even coorelated to the game but it reminded me of it i might get a ps4 from my buddy see if the game still exists

Reactions: List