Favorite GoT Character and why? [SPOILERS]

• Thread starter Deleted member 1405
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1405

hello, who is your favorite character(s) on GoT? Avoid posting if they are dead, or died, or get killed, or whatever. Keep in mind not everyone is caught up, and spoilers will be reported and deleted.
My favorite is probably Bronn and Davos, Bronn doesn't really give a fuck, doesn't have a side, just wants money and pussy. Davos is a man that is guided by his strict beliefs of doing what is right. Yeah, Jon snow is also my favorite but I mean, who doesn't like him.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Tyrion
Hound
Bronn

Elizabeth

Lamb of Columbia
Nebulae
The moment any monarch
starts burning people alive
it's time to call up Bobby B and tell him he's got another rebellion to fight

He was much better in the books. :/ The series pretty much villified him. But either way, he's cool af.

Ramsay or Joff have got to be the funniest chars tho they made me laugh a lot

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
He was much better in the books. :/ The series pretty much villified him. But either way, he's cool af.

I wouldn't say it vilified him, he's still a lawful and good man who believes his decisions are for the greater good, however those decisions are misguided.

A very good and well written character, although I despise him personally.

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
1. TORMUND THE MAD DOG
2. Draw between hound and bronn
3. hotpie
[doublepost=1502946063][/doublepost]stannis the mannis touched my heart with his father daughter moment, telling her how important she was to him and shit, made me shed a tear

but then he fucked that up and got kicked off my list dont love no thotties stannis

Reactions: List

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
roose bolton, rip ma boi

bronn is the man

jamie is a beast god