Karl-Police Approved
Nebulae
Marvelous misadventures of flapjack cause I'm a total child
images

Reactions: List

Illusion

A Pure Mystery
Nebulae
I don't really care for television, although there's some shows that I recently watched. If you are familiar with 13 Reasons Why, that's one of my favorite series of episodes. It's usually found on Netflix and whatnot. It's about a girl that committed suicide, since she was pressured by her school. The family, The Bakers, attempt to file a lawsuit on the school- since they were responsible for Hannah Bakers death. Anywho, it's a very interesting series. I just finished it recently, actually. Kind of sad, waiting for next season! It's really good.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I don't really care for television, although there's some shows that I recently watched. If you are familiar with 13 Reasons Why, that's one of my favorite series of episodes. It's usually found on Netflix and whatnot. It's about a girl that committed suicide, since she was pressured by her school. The family, The Bakers, attempt to file a lawsuit on the school- since they were responsible for Hannah Bakers death. Anywho, it's a very interesting series. I just finished it recently, actually. Kind of sad, waiting for next season! It's really good.
90% of the reasons why she killed herself were completely avoidable imo and is one of the main reasons why I just can't make myself watch it

Illusion

A Pure Mystery
Nebulae
90% of the reasons why she killed herself were completely avoidable imo and is one of the main reasons why I just can't make myself watch it
Yeah. I understand that there are some things she could've done to prevent her death, yes. I just enjoy the series because of the court situation. It's a very emotional series to myself, and I enjoy it quite a lot. There's some actors I really enjoy in the series- although it seems very interesting, putting aside her suicide and why she did it. However- the series pulls me inwards, oddly. It's pretty good.