Favourite Character of Movies, Animes, Cartoons etc.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
Show us which character in whatever Movie, Anime or whatever is your favourite. It can be one, it can be two - you decide how many.

I'll start

Movie(s)
One would be Keanu Reeves, not only because of his general attitude towards his fan, but also because of his dedication that he puts into his roles.

keanu.jpg

Reactions: List

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae

Series (True Detective):
When people think about characters in the first season of True Detective most would talk about the amazing character Rust Cohle, but for me my favourite character was Marty. A lawman who at first seems like the typical straight and narrow family man protagonist but then you realise as the season progresses that he's just as human as anyone else, with a lust for flesh and consistent reminders that he is a good man despite being a questionable father, a shitty husband and a lustful cop who despite these flaws still holds a moral high ground. He's portrayed as a real human being with bad personal ethics but great work ethic which fits the show's famous motto 'MAN IS THE WORST ANIMAL'.

As much as I love Rust Cohle, I just felt that Marty as a character had a lot of progression throughout the episodes with him coming to a somewhat shaky peace with his guilt regarding his family and what he has done to them, which shows in the final episode.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

7ac5a2f9-3176-4d4c-86c8-dc128deda48b.jpg