Favourite gmod gamemode.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2137
  • Start date

Favorite game-mode out of these: (I am aware there are more but I hit the limit)

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 2137

I love the variety of Garry's mod has when it comes to the many community made game-modes. It is a great thought to know that without the players it would be pretty small, but it's also not that good in lots of senses... because the community is also horrible in ways.. there are game-modes or servers that just cash in on You Tubers or trends like fidget spinner RP... also call of Gmod sucks.

Besides that the variety is awesome! You have melon bomber, prop hunt, TTT, also role play servers... a lot of role play servers.

The question is what is your favorite game-mode? Mine has to be "Garry's mod stranded".

PADEX

Electron
Nebulae
I really like TTT and HL2RP, but this last one gives many varieties of gameplay and gives character development. It's more like when we were kids and made stories with our toys, pretty much like players on a RP server.

That's why i prefer SeriousRP gamemodes more

Great Gatsby

Proton
Nebulae
Obviously, I love SeriousRP the most, because you create a story that keeps going, unlike DarkRP which is more day-by-day. Specifically, I enjoy HL2RP, Black Mesa RP, and FalloutRP.

Masky

Full time lurker, Part time social anxiety attack.
Nebulae
Can't decide between sandbox and serious rp, so either of those two.

jay

:)
Nebulae
I normally switch in between "DarkRP" and "SeriousRP-HL2" but right now I'm having the most entertainment in "SeriousRP".