Fear the Walking Dead

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Hello, I am here to inform you of the better of the two series, Fear the Walking Dead, which takes place in Los Angeles and then moves around quite a bit. I won't spoil it because it is very good.

Solid family dynamic and character traits as well as a great about of plot twists.

Prefer it to the regular series.

Reactions: List

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
watched the first few episodes when the infection began, that was pretty cool but havent watched after that

Shock

Electron
Nebulae
Hello, I am here to inform you of the better of the two series, Fear the Walking Dead, which takes place in Los Angeles and then moves around quite a bit. I won't spoil it because it is very good.

Solid family dynamic and character traits as well as a great about of plot twists.

Prefer it to the regular series.
I think Fear needs alot of pre warning to it when you start watching. The first season starts out strongly and in my opinion continues as such. Season 2 for me was the weakest with episodes fluctuating between great and dead boring. Season 3 which recently concluded was very good.
Also with the interaction between the two shows now confirmed with one character going between F: TWD and TWD, now is the best time to start watching.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Fear stars of good, drops like hell when the initial shitstorm is skipped over (mostly anyway), gets generic at the end of S1, picks up through S2 and gets amazing through S3.

I love the astronaut scene though. Which is also horrific because the guy watched the world go dark and is now stuck up there, waiting to die.

Reactions: List

Mickee

Proton
Nebulae
Gonna bump this since Season 6 is actually pretty good so far.

Show deserves to be discussed