FEEDBACK THREAD | The Dark.

GOOSE

Neutrino
Nebulae
Interesting as hell, wild, and most importantly fun. Got to fight my characters own mind, so that's cool.

Reactions: List

MAXYOURFRIEND

String
Nebulae
Pros: The atmosphere was fantastic, felt on edge for the majority of the event. The theme was really cool, especially towards the end with the surreal imagery. The interaction was fun, with alright fights and generally odd (but in a good way) puzzles and paths.

Cons: Might be our own faults, but there were multiple plot threads that felt a bit redundant, particularly the papers we found early on. As well, the pacing was a bit weird. We went from quietly shuffling down corridors and exploring, to desperate fighting, to the surreal end. A bit more time with the setting or more strange actions such as the rope ceiling would have gone a long way toward this.

Comment: Despite my comments, I still think that the event was absolutely fantastic. I just point out the cons like that so that future experiences can blow me and others away even more!

Reactions: List

A. Vaher

I make events of varying quality
HL2 RP Administrator
Premium Member
Nebulae
Pros: The atmosphere was fantastic, felt on edge for the majority of the event. The theme was really cool, especially towards the end with the surreal imagery. The interaction was fun, with alright fights and generally odd (but in a good way) puzzles and paths.

Cons: Might be our own faults, but there were multiple plot threads that felt a bit redundant, particularly the papers we found early on. As well, the pacing was a bit weird. We went from quietly shuffling down corridors and exploring, to desperate fighting, to the surreal end. A bit more time with the setting or more strange actions such as the rope ceiling would have gone a long way toward this.

Comment: Despite my comments, I still think that the event was absolutely fantastic. I just point out the cons like that so that future experiences can blow me and others away even more!
I'm not gonna sugarcoat it, I was not very finished on it all
The papers there were supposed to give some precedent for the bunker itself and perhaps some idea as to why it was sealed away and like how it was and then that idea died off
But then other ideas sprung up
And I moved on to other things on the build
As for the pacing
idk man it was a 50/50 ok just trust me
Thanks for the feedback by the way
I really like it and am glad you gave me some :)

Last edited: