Final Fantasy 12

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
Wondering if anyone here is a fan of this specific FF game, recently got it to run on my PC with better than PS2 looks and no horrific tearing and I am loving this game so far. I don't really understand the story yet but hey, it's great. I like how it's semi-steampunk and such, too.

Anyone got some tips for someone rusty in FF games?

Kirshbia

Music Junkie
Nebulae
Wondering if anyone here is a fan of this specific FF game, recently got it to run on my PC with better than PS2 looks and no horrific tearing and I am loving this game so far. I don't really understand the story yet but hey, it's great. I like how it's semi-steampunk and such, too.

Anyone got some tips for someone rusty in FF games?

The story is pretty much. HEY GUYS, IM A SKY PIRATE and they killed the most interesting main character off in the start. From what I vaguely remember if you have a guest who uses hi-potions make him your healer.

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
The story is pretty much. HEY GUYS, IM A SKY PIRATE and they killed the most interesting main character off in the start. From what I vaguely remember if you have a guest who uses hi-potions make him your healer.
Yeah, I thought the dude you play as at the start would be the MC, not his shit head little brother who is oppressed.

Reactions: List