Finally got justice/karma handed to me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1405
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1405

Well i guess karma finally got me. Im just going to rant here about stuff that no one cares about, but idk i have no one else to tell. I was making a community with aeon and jan, and i got outed last night secretly. Guess its karma for all the shit I did on here. Atleast it was poetic justice. So now it looks as if Im here to stay, not that the majority of you want me to.m. I can relate my betrayal most to that of julius ceaser. I was fucked over by cassius (jan) and brutus (aeon) was blinded by cassius' lies about me. I removed almost everyone from my friendslist, so if i still owe you a game just add me.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
Well i guess karma finally got me. Im just going to rant here about stuff that no one cares about, but idk i have no one else to tell. I was making a community with aeon and jan, and i got outed last night secretly. Guess its karma for all the shit I did on here. Atleast it was poetic justice. So now it looks as if Im here to stay, not that the majority of you want me to.m. I can relate my betrayal most to that of julius ceaser. I was fucked over by cassius (jan) and brutus (aeon) was blinded by cassius' lies about me. I removed almost everyone from my friendslist, so if i still owe you a game just add me.
lmao jan linked me to community forum and I said it was gonna fail like serverworks, guess not for the reason I thought tho.

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 1405

Heaven knows you're miserable now. :ok:

btw why did u buy 60 slots what a waste of money LOL
I actually didnt buy the server. I mean i was couped in the aspect of i recruited most of the staff. Worked hard and did the forums. Plus if you remember red stellar was me and YOUR idea. So its like i own the name and shit

DeplorableWest

Neutrino
Nebulae
I actually didnt buy the server. I mean i was couped in the aspect of i recruited most of the staff. Worked hard and did the forums. Plus if you remember red stellar was me and YOUR idea. So its like i own the name and shit
they stole ur work then, it's not really worth it since it's a hl2rp.

Reactions: List