you know i had to do it to em

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 243

24f341afb7.jpg

you know i had to do it to em
I never do legday

So I decided to do legday

In my pre workout high I didn't notice my warm up being my bodyweight on the bar

It went alright

Then I was 3 days out of the picture due to my legs hurting. It was new pain. Not any pain you know of. Different pain

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I never do legday

In my pre workout high I didn't notice my warm up being my bodyweight on the bar

It went alright

Then I was 3 days out of the picture due to my legs hurting. It was new pain. Not any pain you know of. Different pain
yous a bitch straight up

did 4km interval training up a 60* slope hill this Friday, the programme I gave you on Wednesday and hiked a bunch with rucksack

467554b560.jpg

D

Deleted member 243

yous a bitch straight up

did 4km interval training up a 60* slope hill this Friday, the programme I gave you on Wednesday and hiked a bunch with rucksack

467554b560.jpg
Can't blame me for never doing legday (you can)

D

Deleted member 1381

you haven't experienced pain until repping your previous 1RM squat and being unable to sit on the toilet without hamstring agony for days on end

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
you haven't experienced pain until repping your previous 1RM squat and being unable to sit on the toilet without hamstring agony for days on end
try 90 weighted split squats

D

Deleted member 243

But that was literally it, that was the pain Mesa. I couldn't sit, I couldn't walk down the stairs. Those squats turned me into a 80 year old.man
[doublepost=1575808295][/doublepost]
try 90 weighted split squats
Stop telling us to do those all at once that's SUICIDE TIER EVIL

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Stop telling us to do those all at once that's SUICIDE TIER EVIL
YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

FEEL THE MASOCHISM

EXPERIENCE THE MASOCHISM

ABSORB THE MASOCHISM

BECOME THE MASOCHISM

ENJOY THE MASOCHISM

When 99% of your work consists of performing split squats with something on your back it's a necessary exercise to do regularly. Performing 90 split squats (3x15 on each leg) is the amount you are required to do to pass the strength/endurance test

D

Deleted member 243

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

FEEL THE MASOCHISM

EXPERIENCE THE MASOCHISM

ABSORB THE MASOCHISM

BECOME THE MASOCHISM

ENJOY THE MASOCHISM

When 99% of your work consists of performing split squats with something on your back it's a necessary exercise to do regularly. Performing 90 split squats (3x15 on each leg) is the amount you are required to do to pass the strength/endurance test
I'M GONNA FUCKING LIVE IT

ALL SAD CUNTS REPORT IN

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
barbell/dumbbell/kettlebell and how much weight
Use a bar with weight discs on them

When we do them in our own time we do 15-20kg, but for the official test its unweighted

:heyzeus:

Atom
Nebulae
do you run 3k in 12m after every session? that'd be my max and I'd never get any benefit from that except for exhausting myself completely without a purpose

if you manage to do that without exhausting yourself though, damn, colour me impressed

I try to separate all my targeted trainings on separate days completely - things like strength training, speed training and conditioning. It's almost 90% focused for ice hockey, and looks like the weekly routine for track sprinters
I do it Just to push myself and to check my stamina and I Will be exhausted for like 5 min but after that I Will be fine

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
I never do legday

It went alright

i do legs day once a week, but by the end of it i feel like ive got parkisons cause i constantly up the weights when i can

D

Deleted member 1381

incorporate scapular retractions in your back workout when you can. almost entirely works your rhomboids with some minor rear delt action which is great for good definition

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
If you're not enjoying the pain and adrenaline of working out you're doing something wrong, or you're not doing enough.

You are making your body better while feeling good doing it, and then feeling even better after doing it, there are quite simply no downsides to working out if done right.

D

Deleted member 1381

If you're not enjoying the pain and adrenaline of working out you're doing something wrong, or you're not doing enough.

You are making your body better while feeling good doing it, and then feeling even better after doing it, there are quite simply no downsides to working out if done right.
seeing people give up halfway through a set because it 'hurts' when they are plenty capable of doing double if not triple what they just did

your set is only beginning once it starts to hurt. mind over matter has never been a more appropriate phrase to use. what your body tells you is your limit and what your brain tells you is your limit are two completely different numbers. when you physically cannot lift anymore, that's when you stop. not when you don't want to lift anymore

D

Deleted member 243