Serious Fitness General

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
while i haven't gotten back into weight lifting (of which i was pretty into back then) i've begun losing a good bit of weight

since ive been off chemo ive put on weight, went up to 91kg when i should be between 70-75kg

between cardio and better eating (a metric asston of protein from all the grilling ive been doing) ive managed to get down to 83kg in 3 months

i can't do weights yet because ive still got a portacath in my chest and that makes most weight lifting incredibly uncomfortable to do but cardio is 100% good and ive been making leagues in that field; actually tempted to try and break my old distance record

Reactions: List
Nebulae
did a 5km run after my usual hour workout today, needless to say i don’t have any proper gear and most of my part of london is uphill, it was raining, i nearly puked about three times, but i pulled it off, despite the fact i’d had a shitty unhealthy rest day yesterday, feel like a fucking champ rn but definitely looked insane steaming and jogging through the rain in trackies a t shirt and a waterproof vest

how the caucasian housewives see me jogging up the hill in the pouring rain at 7pm

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
did a 5km run after my usual hour workout today, needless to say i don’t have any proper gear and most of my part of london is uphill, it was raining, i nearly puked about three times, but i pulled it off, despite the fact i’d had a shitty unhealthy rest day yesterday, feel like a fucking champ rn but definitely looked insane steaming and jogging through the rain in trackies a t shirt and a waterproof vest

how the caucasian housewives see me jogging up the hill in the pouring rain at 7pm

You remembered me of the fucking 1 km run in middle school. Took me 5 minutes and I nearly passed out afterwards, chest felt like I just got shot

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Getting back into the swing of it

Lockdown got me weak though

r8 current, trying to get my abs back but idk what to include really. A-situps and Russian twist are my favorite

3x25 russian twist with 15kg dumbell, 3x25 atomic situps, 3x10 chest press @ 45kg, 3x10 seated row @ 40kg, AMRAP pull-ups, 3x10 single arm chest cable fly @ 20kg

10x100 meter interval sprints, low weight chest/arm/back exercises and goodmornings for warmup

D

Deleted member 243

r8 current, trying to get my abs back but idk what to include really. A-situps and Russian twist are my favorite

3x25 russian twist with 15kg dumbell, 3x25 atomic situps, 3x10 chest press @ 45kg, 3x10 seated row @ 40kg, AMRAP pull-ups, 3x10 single arm chest cable fly @ 20kg

10x100 meter interval sprints, low weight chest/arm/back exercises and goodmornings for warmup
1ishq9vdmeg51.jpg

tfw ur fat again

Nebulae

more cardio imho the atomic sit-ups are diabolical i might have to start doing them myself, regardless clearly crackhead tier workout incredibly based.

running will burn off so much more and add so much more tone than just straight body weight imho, i feel like now that i’m on a bulk i've just hit a wall that only cardio will fix.
[doublepost=1606772632][/doublepost]
1ishq9vdmeg51.jpg

tfw ur fat again
do you want to trade metabolisms?

D

Deleted member 243

more cardio imho the atomic sit-ups are diabolical i might have to start doing them myself, regardless clearly crackhead tier workout incredibly based.

running will burn off so much more and add so much more tone than just straight body weight imho, i feel like now that i’m on a bulk i've just hit a wall that only cardio will fix.
no limeao. being fat is fixable but staying skinny aint

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

We run 5k 3 times a week outside of this, so it's good

Just euthanized myself again today

Nebulae
nucleus overload is fucking real wtf i thought it was a meme but you really can make gains by just being consistently average and getting good reps in and not following autistic gym plans.

D

Deleted member 1381

nucleus overload is fucking real wtf i thought it was a meme but you really can make gains by just being consistently average and getting good reps in and not following autistic gym plans.
ive never followed a gym plan, they are fucking stupid and churned out by even the most mediocre instagram 'fitness stars' so you'll buy their plan because people aren't confident enough in their own knowledge

our bodies are made to be in caveman mode, lift shit and eat meat and you'll get bigger, simple as that

if you're a complete noob then yeh go for a plan to get gym smarts after that just be consistent and overload

D

Deleted member 243

@ gymbros is creatine a bad idea ive never tried it
I get the mega shits with creatine like some really bad water shit ya feel? Don't mix it with pre, don't get into it tbh because it only helps with like 1 rep which you shouldn't have been able to do

Waste of time imo