Serious Fitness General

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
When I run, my right side eventually (after ~500m) hurts like hell and doesn't improve for the rest of the run, even on easy jog and pauses.

It becomes a cramp, and is right under the rips, probably where the liver is.

Don't drink and eat healthy - any clues?
it's usually after exercising after not letting your food digest properly, so going out too soon after eating

at least that's what does it for me, i usually eat about an hour before any exercises to sort me out

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
When I run, my right side eventually (after ~500m) hurts like hell and doesn't improve for the rest of the run, even on easy jog and pauses.

It becomes a cramp, and is right under the rips, probably where the liver is.

Don't drink and eat healthy - any clues?

i believe this is a normal thing, i get a stitch every time i run, and my tongue aches

my father allegedly once out-ran a stitch by continuing for so long during it that he powered through it entirely, and he said it was one of the most painful things he's done

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i believe this is a normal thing, i get a stitch every time i run, and my tongue aches

my father allegedly once out-ran a stitch by continuing for so long during it that he powered through it entirely, and he said it was one of the most painful things he's done
your tongue aching isn't normal dude

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
your tongue aching isn't normal dude

i think it all started from an injury i got when i was a kid

i fell in football and got kicked square in the head, and it snapped my tongue

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
and it snapped my tongue
f341726c87.jpg

jesus

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
i’d prefer to enjoy my last year or two of relative freedom before i gotta do real shit for practically the rest of my life

waking up at 6:30 to go to school, finishing at 1-2pm then going to work for however long and then studying and making room for exercising and other shit isnt for me if im gonna spend 95% of my day being a miserable cunt and then going to bed to repeat the same shit rather than doing something enjoyable

is it a good thing to do, sure, but id rather not do it earlier than i have to

the older you get, the harder it gets to build a good body and work ethic, start from early and take the advantage

after school comes university life, so you're far from having your freedom taken away

D

Deleted member 1381

Mute said:
i’d prefer to enjoy my last year or two of relative freedom before i gotta do real shit for practically the rest of my life

waking up at 6:30 to go to school, finishing at 1-2pm then going to work for however long and then studying and making room for exercising and other shit isnt for me if im gonna spend 95% of my day being a miserable cunt and then going to bed to repeat the same shit rather than doing something enjoyable

is it a good thing to do, sure, but id rather not do it earlier than i have to

you have no idea

youll reach a point after your 'relative freedom' where you want to get in shape

you will regret not starting now

almost everyone on a fitness regimen wishes they'd started sooner especially in their teen years when your body is more adaptable to the load you put on it

if you start now you'll be a lot happier mentally and physically due to endorphins and your appearance. it will make your transition into adulthood smoother in every way

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
the older you get, the harder it gets to build a good body and work ethic, start from early and take the advantage

after school comes university life, so you're far from having your freedom taken away
you have no idea

youll reach a point after your 'relative freedom' where you want to get in shape

you will regret not starting now

almost everyone on a fitness regimen wishes they'd started sooner especially in their teen years when your body is more adaptable to the load you put on it

if you start now you'll be a lot happier mentally and physically due to endorphins and your appearance. it will make your transition into adulthood smoother in every way
wasnt talking about exercise alone was talking about evil’s recommendation to wake up, go to school, then go to work, then exercise + studying and shit every day in the sense that having practically no free time where I get to do something enjoyable (aka do work/school/studying for 75% of my waking hours) isn’t something I can personally pull off without wanting to jump off a 10 story building

school + work isnt compatible for me (nor can i fucking work you cant work without a highschool diploma here)

D

Deleted member 3129

Don't allow yourself to feel like shit, you'll be much happier if you look the way you want bros, always believe in yourself and never capitulate.

This is me 6 months ago, I was in a dark place for a long time. I weighed around 87 kilograms and I felt like shit mostly every day.

Screenshot_20210625_142213_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

This is me today, weighing 71 kilograms and perfectly healthy, and I feel great.

received_1920783344764785.jpeg

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Don't allow yourself to feel like shit, you'll be much happier if you look the way you want bros, always believe in yourself and never capitulate.

This is me 6 months ago, I was in a dark place for a long time. I weighed around 87 kilograms and I felt like shit mostly every day.

Screenshot_20210625_142213_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

This is me today, weighing 71 kilograms and perfectly healthy, and I feel great.

received_1920783344764785.jpeg
Proud x

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
seated-pulley-rows.jpg

Someone please tell me how to do these without crushing my balls because ive tried doing them a lot and every time i crush my balls trying please help

D

Deleted member 1381

seated-pulley-rows.jpg

Someone please tell me how to do these without crushing my balls because ive tried doing them a lot and every time i crush my balls trying please help
use a cable row with feet on the floor

D

Deleted member 243

seated-pulley-rows.jpg

Feet on the ground if you can keep them grounded. Depends on the floor/your shoes if you can remain in place

D

Deleted member 3129

seated-pulley-rows.jpg

Just wear loose shorts without undies, it's fine.