[FIXED] [HL2RP] Dispatch voice repeating over and over in sewers.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
When I join with my vort in the sewers I can hear the disp voice looping and looping everytime. When I go to the surface it stops. But it's really anoying, stopsound does not work and relogging does not fix it. Any ideas?

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
That's the pirated content you downloaded for the game, you pirate....

Yer never catch me alive ye dirty cop.

but anywas I recently bough half life episode 1 and 2, Can I just delete the content of the addons?

Reactions: List

Votra

Retired
Nebulae
That's the pirated content you downloaded for the game, you pirate....
he pirated content for dispatch?
[doublepost=1498932398][/doublepost]
When I join with my vort in the sewers I can hear the disp voice looping and looping everytime. When I go to the surface it stops. But it's really anoying, stopsound does not work and relogging does not fix it. Any ideas?

Go into the console and send me any red logs of the sound playing back over and over. We could remove the file and see if that works. But that may cause problems hearing dispatch at all.

And if you use this method for evil, you will be exploiting, they will catch you in SG's screen-cap, and permanently ban you.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Where did you buy them from?

Steam, for like 80 cents. But Before I bought them, I was using cs cheater. The one that I have in gmod, are the one from CScheater.

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
Steam, for like 80 cents. But Before I bought them, I was using cs cheater. The one that I have in gmod, are the one from CScheater.
Just remove the content files, and CScheater shouldn't cause any problems, as it never caused me problems.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Just remove the content files, and CScheater shouldn't cause any problems, as it never caused me problems.

So, After I remove some files (I left HL1 in there) I don't hear dispatch anymore and my vort skins are fixed. BUT, in the other hand it would seem that I'm having some errors. For example I can't see footlockers containers. Any idea of what I'm missing?

Votra

Retired
Nebulae
So, After I remove some files (I left HL1 in there) I don't hear dispatch anymore and my vort skins are fixed. BUT, in the other hand it would seem that I'm having some errors. For example I can't see footlockers containers. Any idea of what I'm missing?

I'd imagine you are missing the model for footlockers.

What games do you actually own and have mounted and what games are you using content from cscheater from?

Last edited:

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'd imagine you are fixing the model for footlockers.

Yes, and I think I saw some more things missing. But the major thing I saw is that the footlockers, like the one in the vort cave is an error. I immagine all the other addon from where that came from are the same.

Votra

Retired
Nebulae
Yes, and I think I saw some more things missing. But the major thing I saw is that the footlockers, like the one in the vort cave is an error. I immagine all the other addon from where that came from are the same.

If stuff's missing unzip the rar from cscheater again and just overwrite the files in /addons
Restart and hopefully it works.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
If stuff's missing unzip the rar from cscheater again and just overwrite the files in /addons
Restart and hopefully it works.

Weirdly enough I still have this problem. If I don't install the content from HL episode 1 and 2 I don't hear dispatch but I can't see some textures like the footlocker. If I install them, I have everything, but I hear the loop. Plus I get the other skin for the vort, which is rather ugly.

Votra

Retired
Nebulae
Weirdly enough I still have this problem. If I don't install the content from HL episode 1 and 2 I don't hear dispatch but I can't see some textures like the footlocker. If I install them, I have everything, but I hear the loop. Plus I get the other skin for the vort, which is rather ugly.

The Vortiguant got a reskin in Ep2 I believe.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Still need help. I player trough episode 2, and I noticed that vort did not get a reskin, at least from what I saw. (They are more greenish)

Now, the problem is, I figured how to "mount them" but it does not work. I'm not even using the content from CScheater. I'm going to try and uninstall all neb addons, as they are the only one I have and reinstall them.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

The reason you can't see the footlocker is because that they're from Counter Strike Source.

So yeah, if you only have the episodes bought and mounted you're still gonna need CS:S textures and shit from CSCheater unless you also buy CS:S

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
The reason you can't see the footlocker is because that they're from Counter Strike Source.

So yeah, if you only have the episodes bought and mounted you're still gonna need CS:S textures and shit from CSCheater unless you also buy CS:S

Ok, so I have mounted Half life 2, episode 1 and 2. And that's it. I will download CS:S texture. Do I need to download half life 1 deathmatch etc too?