Florida is a mess

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
I am currently in MIAMI and have found more people who speak spanish than english and sometimes even prefer portuguese over english if spanish is not an option

Yikes

CookieDealer

Detailed descriptions? Fuck off.
Nebulae
if I remember correctly from my trip in Miami, the beach is a tourist trap with restaurants filling up the entire street.

D

Deleted member 4795

I used to live there myself. It's like that a lot of places now. I'm not happy about it either.

Vice

Proton
Nebulae
God damned non-english speakers in a country with no national language and a close proximity to more spainish speaking countries than you can count. Put the leeches on them already.

tu lloras cuando te miran a ti pendejo?

Last edited:

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
who would've thought that the city which is infamous for taking in Cuban refugees among many other groups of people would have a significant Spanish speaking population

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae
you're in miami?

i'm not too far from you then

im gonna fuckin KILL YOU

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
also fuck Miami and most of South Florida

fucking Miami is run by retarded fucking Cubans who act like they run the place and they can go fuck themselves

when people ask where I'm from I always lean to my Venezuelan side cause all the other **** ethnicities think florida-cubans are the most foul people on earth

fuck Cubans in Florida they make us look like shit
[doublepost=1537043622][/doublepost]
you know where i live we did LARP that one time dude

I forgot lol

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
Miami beach was ok
Didnt eat there

Everything is cheap as fuck in america lmao

also to that you should've done the reverse

Miami Beach is usually pretty gross and all, lot of littering cause FCubans are shitpdople, but the food is pretty fucking good there

also are you just staying in SFlorida or whatever? Have you ever been to St Augustine? If not that's what I'd recommend you genuinely go, and the Kennedy Space center

unless you've been to Florida before and are visiting relatives and not just being a tourist

Reactions: List

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
south Florida is trash-tier

the further north you go in florida, the better your experience gets, until you leave florida at which point you maximize your enjoyment