Untitled.png

Character Name: Nara Ji-Yun
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:47619122
Do you have any previous experience as store owner / CWU? Yes

Business or Company? Company
Business / Company name: Hanyang Manufacturing Solutions

Current / available employees (please @):
@Slimaaconroy (Jakov Videnovic)
Recruitment will go on once the company is approved.

What will be your field of activity? Manufacturing construction equipment, handling safety tools to support the local Civil Service and companies. The main emphasis would lean more on planning and manufacturing than hard labor.

What's your core idea / goal for your company? To improve the quality of life of workers and laborers, provide protection and custom construction equipment based on needs. Eventually expanding into blueprinting and developing experimental solutions to tackle new world problems for other companies and businesses.

What kind of resources are you expecting? Materials will vary based on the custom work needed, but most equipment will require steel, concrete and hard plastics that can sustain the elements. Also a location where machinery can be placed and maintained.

Do you understand that once the server launches, all expectations on your business / company will be purely IC? Of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Character Name: Joan Whicker
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47910798
Do you have any previous experience as store owner / CWU? Yes lots

Business or Company?
Company
Business / Company name: Porter Industries
Current / available employees (please @): N/A
What will be your field of activity? Courier Service
COMPANIES ONLY : What's your core idea / goal for your company?
Courier Service, I want to set up Stand-Type events in the event box delivering necessary goods and equipment to other fledling regions in the Combine Network, think back to the event box workshifts I used to run but more delivery style
What kind of resources are you expecting? None really just support making little event box builds and rewards for people
Do you understand that once the server launches, all expectations on your business / company will be purely IC? Yes