For Honor Technical test 2.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
So for those of you who don't know, for honor had a closed beta right now. Unfortunately, I signed a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA_ so I can't show any footage or picture, But what do you guys think about the game from what you seen of the trailer?

Do you like it? Do you hate it? Do you think it's hard? And if you have some question I MAY be able to answer them. (NDA)

ForHonor_og_1200x630.jpg

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Do you think it will be worth it, to buy?
In my experience the gameplay it's pretty fantastic, it only took me 3-4 hours to know the basic and "Mostly" master fighting, There is going to be a campaign but it's going to require a consistent Online connection. But if you like a gameplay full with emotions and actions, then this game it's definitely for you. Plus every hero has his different moves.

Aleks

Vaporwaves Skeletons
Nebulae
Signed up for it way back but no beta key, rip. Anyway the game looks interesting but I think the real test is going to be its replayability. If they allowed modding I think it would keep the game alive for a lot longer rather than it becoming stale over time.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
If they allowed modding

I doubt that would happen, at least knowing Ubisoft, but I think it's gonna be one of those game where you sometimes feel you want to play it again. Because for now there are only I believe 3 game mode shown in the trailer.