For Honor?

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
idk I thought the game looked pretty good, I preloaded the open beta yesterday, and after playing it for a while today I can say its actually quite fun
anyone else playing the open beta rn?

Nebulae
Its a cool game concept, but Im afraid ubisoft is gonna mess it up somehow.
Probably with DLC´s and other content that you have to pay for.

Deadpool

A turtle made it to the water
Nebulae
it's terrible lmao

might as well just play chivalry deadliest warriors
definitely not worth 60 bucks, but why do you find it terrible? i've been playing duels for some time in the game and i can say the mechanics are solid, the gameplay is fun and graphics look great.
Its a cool game concept, but Im afraid ubisoft is gonna mess it up somehow.
Probably with DLC´s and other content that you have to pay for.
r6 siege does it and it's going on pretty well for them

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
definitely not worth 60 bucks, but why do you find it terrible? i've been playing duels for some time in the game and i can say the mechanics are solid, the gameplay is fun and graphics look great.
Playing the game on PC as far as I am aware seems to be awful, especially given the mechanics as it is clearly made with console users in mind due to the nature of how it works. Not exactly PC user friendly when you are in the process of learning how to play it.

Gameplay looks really repetitive for my taste, and looks like it might get stale really quickly.

Reactions: List

Deadpool

Nebulae
Playing the game on PC as far as I am aware seems to be awful, especially given the mechanics as it is clearly made with console users in mind due to the nature of how it works.

Gameplay looks really repetitive for my taste, and looks like it might get stale really quickly.
fair enough

Equil

sad
Nebulae
Played about an hour playing 2s and 4s, it has potential but it isn't worth the price. The mechanics and game play are good,but personally I prefer the simplicity of Chivalry.

2stronk

Proton
Nebulae
tried it last night, it gets pretty infuriating when people just spam guard breakers

the great thing about chivalry is that the skill cap is extremely high. there's techniques like dragging, backswings and other insane shit i haven't even learned yet. in FH you can get away with just button mashing because the only form of combat is lock-on which removes things like footwork and agility

Last edited:

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
the game is fun because of all the silly things you can do, like tricking people into charging at you and when they do you push them off a ledge
good times

Deadpool

Nebulae
tried it last night, it gets pretty infuriating when people just spam guard breakers

the great thing about chivalry is that the skill cap is extremely high. there's techniques like dragging, backswings and other insane shit i haven't even learned yet. in FH you can get away with just button mashing because the only form of combat is lock-on which removes things like footwork and agility
you can counter guard break, it's your fault if they 'spam' it and then you don't block it. there is a learning curve in for honor and i feel like the game is more of a fighting game, button mashing only works against people that aren't experienced in the game yet. and chivalry is basically immersion breaking in every way when you talk about those exploits people use to gain an upper hand, which makes me think mordhau will be a far superior game to chivalry, as there is no 360 spinning to win in that game's melee combat