Nebulae
literally how did you get injured

image.png

feedback GO

Reactions: List

contained postal dude

returned, for real this time
Nebulae
I love passive events I love passive events! Always good to do something that isn't just shooting everything in sight and all, good to actually get some lore and have good conversation! The environment was well done, though the amount of foliage made things a bit hard to see, imo, but same goes for a real forest sooooo. Anyway, was very enjoyable to just walk through a forest and look at things, and find stuff of course. Thank you for another great event!

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
4aefg8xj1zxz.gif

A very simple event, but that's not a bad thing.
The loot was nice, the story, while there wasn't a whole lot, was fun too. But good lord, I couldn't see anything. There was a shit load of bushes and trees, and it was dark as hell. I got lost pretty easily, although some of it is on me because I seemingly havent downloaded the newest mods.

What I did enjoy was the fast response times, and the more passive approach, although that's mostly just because we were only four people in a small space. Other than that, the event length was pretty spot-on, maybe a tad too long though.

All in all, I'd say it was a 6.5/10 as far as expeditions go, fun, but kind of basic. Don't take the average rating to heart though, keep doing what you do my man.

Zack

Proton
Nebulae
Is fun to have a passive event from time to time
The way the event was told was sorta tense, always had a feeling that a shootout might breakout or smth. Pretty fun