Forza Horizon 5

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Pretty fun. It's basically horizon 4 on a new map but I like the spread of features here more.

I've been playing with a friend with our wheels and setting up a good drift build is great. The mini cooper surprisingly has some nutty swing to it

Reactions: List

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
Love this game
I got the Premium edition so been playing since Friday
Discovered all the roads, got all the bonus boards, and I'm level 123 already
Now I'm winning all the races, done with street scene and road racing

Enjoying this one waaaaay more than Horizon 4, and I love that the main character Is an actual character with dialogue
The graphics are stunning too, despite running it only on High @ 1080p

I wouldn't call it Horizon 4 on a new map. It does have some similarities, but in the end it's a completely different game with loads of new mechanics and features

Online play sucks as much as in Horizon 4 or even more.. for now.

10/10 game of the year

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Love this game
I got the Premium edition so been playing since Friday
Discovered all the roads, got all the bonus boards, and I'm level 123 already
Now I'm winning all the races, done with street scene and road racing

Enjoying this one waaaaay more than Horizon 4, and I love that the main character Is an actual character with dialogue
The graphics are stunning too, despite running it only on High @ 1080p

I wouldn't call it Horizon 4 on a new map. It does have some similarities, but in the end it's a completely different game with loads of new mechanics and features

Online play sucks as much as in Horizon 4 or even more.. for now.

10/10 game of the year
I've only played a total of like 4 hours, so I've really only just started. Haven't done much yet since I was going to play with my boys but the online play last night was god awful. They were randomly ghosting and then completely fading into nothing, the server would die and then my speed would reset to 0. I've been doing the story stuff for now, don't really care for it but it's giving me money to buy stuff so I'm here for it

Once I have some more hours on it I'll probably love it, but it's really good for where I'm at with it now

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
I've only played a total of like 4 hours, so I've really only just started. Haven't done much yet since I was going to play with my boys but the online play last night was god awful. They were randomly ghosting and then completely fading into nothing, the server would die and then my speed would reset to 0. I've been doing the story stuff for now, don't really care for it but it's giving me money to buy stuff so I'm here for it

Once I have some more hours on it I'll probably love it, but it's really good for where I'm at with it now
yeah the online play is very very buggy atm
race position bugs
ghosting bugs
bugs bugs all around
and constant server drops and disconnects
hopefully the devs fix it soon

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I wouldn't call it Horizon 4 on a new map.
btw just throwing this out there
this is the horizon racesuit, the only horizon branded racesuit in the entire game and it says horizon 4
4as4dxh2cny71.png