Foxhole

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae

It's an MMO like war game where every single soldier is a player. It's pretty cool and active. The war just ended, and they're starting a new one very soon. Who has it or wants to get it?

Reactions: List

Simman102

the Scourge of Roleplay
Nebulae
Played it in Pre-Alpha
In my opinion, the game's gone downhill
Plenty of community issues such as clan stacking, development putting more and more emphasis on logistics
Miss when it was free to play, miss point'n'click mortars
Unless you have a group of friends or join a clan it's gonna be hard to get some fun out of it
Also Wardens eat babies

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
I enjoyed playing medic a lot back when I used to play it ages ago, not sure how it is these days

Simman102

the Scourge of Roleplay
Nebulae
E0A1F70DE32720E4E9B8D06934CC297601620886

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
I picked Warden.
So far been doing frontline logistics. Helping capture territory and then fortify it.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I picked Warden since I had some friends playing it (KAFE) and well it hooked me I recently played it and in the end I ended today with the siege of Jade Cove, first we advance toward half of Jade cove in the upper area, the place was full of enemy safehouses where they were attacking us from the window, slowly we advance and took out the buildings, but that was going too slow, so we made field guns to advance, with the field gun on support we marched onward clearing all the houses.
IwHWg6D.jpg

qEDtTgh.jpg

pTPU21w.jpg
then we reached the bridge, we cleared the enemy from our side and we started fortifying, I had a light machine gun and I was covering our engineers as they built, and slowly the bridge got better and better protected
W3TaPeO.jpg

k1WHVGU.jpg

VbQxNhY.jpg

uI94e67.jpg

hSfP6qf.jpg

kwO10g0.jpg

But then we started to push across the bridge, I didn't die as often because we were doing well, however sometime I had to retreat, at this point the situation was turned from us defending to us attacking, and as such the bridge was nor our enemy, but we did push very far on the bridge but then they pushed us back:
9bIdgoW.jpg

Dih801o.jpg

wbTnEUm.jpg

nSHSp7K.jpg

q9P6SvI.jpg

And in the end, artillery was researched and made, for both sides, and the bridges are now destroyed as they are slowly being repaired it becomes a skirmish and perhaps tomorrow when I wake up it will either be conquered as a warden, or it will still be collies property.
[doublepost=1577932627][/doublepost]Also as a bonus, this partisan squad got really big and they just did the Alamo behind enemy lines:

325wW00.jpg

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
I picked Warden since I had some friends playing it (KAFE) and well it hooked me I recently played it and in the end I ended today with the siege of Jade Cove, first we advance toward half of Jade cove in the upper area, the place was full of enemy safehouses where they were attacking us from the window, slowly we advance and took out the buildings, but that was going too slow, so we made field guns to advance, with the field gun on support we marched onward clearing all the houses.
IwHWg6D.jpg

qEDtTgh.jpg

pTPU21w.jpg
then we reached the bridge, we cleared the enemy from our side and we started fortifying, I had a light machine gun and I was covering our engineers as they built, and slowly the bridge got better and better protected
W3TaPeO.jpg

k1WHVGU.jpg

VbQxNhY.jpg

uI94e67.jpg

hSfP6qf.jpg

kwO10g0.jpg

But then we started to push across the bridge, I didn't die as often because we were doing well, however sometime I had to retreat, at this point the situation was turned from us defending to us attacking, and as such the bridge was nor our enemy, but we did push very far on the bridge but then they pushed us back:
9bIdgoW.jpg

Dih801o.jpg

wbTnEUm.jpg

nSHSp7K.jpg

q9P6SvI.jpg

And in the end, artillery was researched and made, for both sides, and the bridges are now destroyed as they are slowly being repaired it becomes a skirmish and perhaps tomorrow when I wake up it will either be conquered as a warden, or it will still be collies property.
[doublepost=1577932627][/doublepost]Also as a bonus, this partisan squad got really big and they just did the Alamo behind enemy lines:

325wW00.jpg

I will live and die a hundred thousand times before I let filthy wardens take my Jade Cove.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I will live and die a hundred thousand times before I let filthy wardens take my Jade Cove.

After reading a bit of the game player history, last time a collie said this, Jade was nuked...

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
Fuck, go to bed for 7 hours and fucking baby eaters take Jade Cove.

I've played this game for 8 hours straight before to take Jade Cove. I'll do it again.

:heyzeus:

Atom
Nebulae
Just got it is it any good if you dont got anyone to play it with