fps stutter

Cat

Nebulae
uhhh hi

when i try to play gmod my game just stutters and drops the fps to a random number

its been like this for a long time but i noticed other players dont have that issue

PC SPECS ARE GOOD @Zak

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
you've given me literally no information to help you

Cat

Nebulae
you've given me literally no information to help you
sorry so pretty much whenever i join hl2rp server or ww3rp and i load my character up my game begins to stutter and im losing a lot of fps.. i asked other people on teamspeak but they didnt seem to have the problem and i dont know if its fixable or not

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
what are your specs

what setting do you play at (screenshot and post)

do you use performance increasing console commands

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
sorry so pretty much whenever i join hl2rp server or ww3rp and i load my character up my game begins to stutter and im losing a lot of fps.. i asked other people on teamspeak but they didnt seem to have the problem and i dont know if its fixable or not

it would help if you didn't flick your mouse around like a spastic, i can't tell if i'm seeing frame drops or screen tearing

Reactions: List

Noviix

Proton
Nebulae
From the looks of it, it seems to be a mix of looking towards populated areas/propped areas. (Happens often in GMOD it's not known for having good framerate even on beastly rigs.) It also doesn't look too severe it might just be an older GPU.

But I don't know because I need to see your specs then I can try and help you more.