Accepted Freddy Strain - LSPD Application

Bio Junior

Nucleus
Nebulae
lspd-banner.png

Character name: Freddy Strain

Date of birth: 09/05/2001 (DD/MM/YYYY)

Briefly describe your character's background: Strain's a third generation Los Santos Policeman, unsure if he's exactly where he wants to be or if he wants more out of his life. From a young age he was indoctrinated, for a lack of a better word, to the cop life in that city. After three years of studying in a University, learning more about Electrical Engineering, he finally applied to the life he had always been pushed towards.

What comes next for him? Sheriff's department, detective or something else? The story is yet to be told.

Why do you want to join the LSPD? (IC & OOC): IC: Well as part of a family whose past two generations were part of the department, he always felt compeled or even forced in a way to get into the same life, obviously he wouldn't do this forced, Freddy isn't someone who would do something unless he felt the need for such or of his own free will.

OOC: Well I never got into cop roleplay in GTA before, I wanted but didn't have the time, however it feels like it could be something interesting plus can help me with critical thinking and decision making in my future.

What are your character's short-term and long-term goals within the LSPD?: Short-term I'd say try to make a positive impact, plus can be a way to make his family proud of what he's doing. Long-term however, he could push for multiple things such as detective work, sheriff department, SWAT even. It depends on how the story goes.

Do you have experience on any other roleplay servers?: HL2RP, WW3RP both on Neb. I have some GTARP experience from a Portuguese server, voice based.

What is your time zone?: GMT+1 or BST.

Do you understand that this role is very strict and not following the rules/protocols will result in your removal: Yes, I do.

Are there any additional details that you would like to share? (optional): I've never done CopRP on a GTA setting, but I'm excited and even if I don't get in right now, I'll try to apply at a later time! Either way, excited for this next step!

Last edited:
Reactions: List

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Thank you for applying to join the Los Santos Police Department.

We are pleased to welcome you to the LSPD. You will be granted access to the Los Santos Emergency Services forum where you can familiarize yourself with any important information posted there or simply ask any questions you may have.

Reactions: List