freelok graduates preschool

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae

enjoy my snapchat story, logged and saved, from the last two days, detailing the graduation of the class of 2017

it's a smash hit

@Redhunter I did it papa

Reactions: List

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae

enjoy my snapchat story, logged and saved, from the last two days, detailing the graduation of the class of 2017

it's a smash hit

@Redhunter I did it papa

Jesus christ this looks like my underdeveloped primary school. Has education really reached the shitter over there?

I've always found these American rituals weird. Making a big song and dance out of a graduation, not a dig at you Freelok of course, just your weird school system and it's love for proms which in Scotland are usually disco raves at the Edinburgh Airport Hilton.

Also yes, congratulations son.

Reactions: List

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Post grades Ni:b::b:a

iDJJTQr.jpg

passed everything

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I cannot read American
He's a 2nd year in the SQA's CFE system or a Year 9 in the English system - the 1 2 and 3 are Freelok's report stage over the year. One near the start, one in the middle and one in the end while the last box is his overall progress rating.

Rest is self explanatory :grinning:

Last edited:

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
He's a 2nd year or 9th grade - the 1 2 and 3 are Freelok's report stage over the year. One near the start, one in the middle and one in the end while the last box is his overall progress rating.

Rest is self explanatory :grinning:
9th grade is the first year of HS tho
[doublepost=1497638325][/doublepost]
iDJJTQr.jpg

passed everything
you smart i hope you go to college