Accepted Friedemann 'Hast' Bahr PK appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted/Denied Appeals' started by not tiger, Mar 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cns

cns The Winner

Nebulae:
    why should he stop beating an union nutjob whose trying/tried to escape just because someone random he doesn’t know says so

2. Frosty

Frosty Schlong

Nebulae:
    He found her chained to a wall, bruised beaten and tortured and she persuaded him that she was innocent and set up. Then tiger came out and started kicking the absolute shite out of her Infront of all of us while I was cheering him on on my char. I don't see how you don't think it's reasonable for raiden to act the way he did.
    Merged:
    The woman was stood still at the door way when tiger came out swinging. Also I'm not saying he does have to stop but he should atleast expect someone to react like that

3. '77 East

'77 East `impulse-approved

Nebulae:
    could have just knocked him out or made a passionate plea

no reason to gun down one of your own comrades for the sake of someone he went out of his way to find by breaking into a reinforced house in the first place

do you not know how suspect that is? there's definitely a prior motive behind this incident.

• nebulous nebulous x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  4. nexus

nexus barbecue chips aint shit

Nebulae:
    Honestly think everything that needed to be said was already said a few pages ago, should probably give it a rest and wait for the managers.

• nebulous nebulous x 8
  5. Raiden

Raiden Submit to the Three, thy spirits and thy lords.

Nebulae:
    I don't understand what you are coming from saying there is a prior motivation behind this, it's just incorrect speculative thinking. Please tell me what you think my prior motive was behind this considering the fact that I have had no prior contact with the YKM.

Furthermore he's hardly a comrade, I've not done anything with this character except see him beat this girl up in public and be a part of some illicit shit like I was told he was.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. dallahan

dallahan a bad memer
    HL2 RP Administrator Premium Member

Nebulae:
  7. Blackquill

Blackquill Grumpy Server Director
    Head Staff HL2 RP Server Director

Nebulae:
    So I've went through pretty much every post and given this some personal thought and there are a few things I'd like to make perfectly clear before I state my verdict:

First of all, I am highly suspicious of the whole breaking thing as it was debated to death on this thread. The whole thing strikes me as odd and I don't think it should've really happened.

Second of all, the argument pertaining to precedents of the situation is something I need to address and clear up; because what people have seemed to have overlook in their fixation on this appeal is that rebel infighting is in-fact encouraged because conflict is a big proponent of rp in the server and in general. The example I saw someone post about shotcoppers not being able to be pked for shotcopping is one I fundementally disagree with because people who constantly shotcop are in-fact putting the lives of every rebel at risk by doing what they are doing.

However, this situation does not fall into similiar circumstances - this wasn't an attack on the particular group as previously stated nor was this done in response to anything other than the attempted knock out done by @not tiger - which I might add, should've not been cancelled out by immediate S2K, as from what I've read the brawl was still ongoing when S2K was initiated.

This, in my opinion does not foster a good environment for it completely negates rp that could've occured if the situation had been handled in an s2rp or even non firefight manner (such as threatening them to stop, etc). I'm under the impression it wasn't handled this way because it would've rendered PK auths on @Raiden for interfering with the groups affairs.

Overall I think S2King and PKing here was innapropriate, and this once I'm going to issue an NLR out to not tiger. This is so roleplay doesn't have to be voided and things don't need to be retconned, redone etcetera. This is the classic example of what NLRs are for.

Accepted & Locked.

• nebulous nebulous x 40
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice