Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

The Freakshow
An FTRP Saga That I Made Up

f5c11aa2744e1323e470e89980667c73.png

The What
A group of mutants who believe they are the future, and that humanity are the dinosaurs of the modern age. They express contempt and pity towards any non-mutant, and prioritize attacks against them if they need to raid for supplies. They're militarized, with ranks, restrictions, and officers. Their primary form of transportation is a heavily armored bus they take cross-country

The Who
The Freakshow has several notable mutants in the group, along with mutants that they seek to acquire.

Jason Vance, the man seen above, is the current leader of The Freakshow. His ability is temperature manipulation, which appears to be generated by increasing or decreasing his bodily temperatures to such a degree that he creates an aura. No attempts to usurp or overthrow him have been made, either by loyalty or passive submission.

c64ef9b20f12eca2676fb36a7370fd8f.png
Doom Guy, Has an on-off relationship with The Freakshow. He appears to join the group whenever he feels like, and leaves just as quickly. A mutant with an extreme healing factor and possibly a form of super strength, Jason has always admired his strong, silent personality, along with his willingness to go on suicide missions and always return unharmed, which is the primary reason why he's been allowed to leave and return, as often as he likes. He ranks comfortably in the middle of The Freakshow.

9e9b222667f0a69ff5950274b2dddaec.png

Amy Jones, or as she prefers to be called by lower ranked, Demon Girl, Black-Eyed, Demon, Demoness, etc, etc. Her mutation has caused her eyes to become something of an eldritch horror if she stares intensely at someone, causing varied effects from insanity, undying loyalty, a need for suicide, intense amnesia, or in some cases, instant heart attack. She's one of the commanding officers and acts primarily as a sniper for The Freakshow, as her stare appears to have no limit on the range it can work at, as long as she can see them and they can see her. Members of The Freakshow describe her as "Off-Putting" while some members would say "I'd still fuck her if she had a bag over her damn head." Not many enjoy her company, primarily due to her twisted sense of humour and knack for making everything about how dark and angsty she is. No one takes it seriously, of course.

black-black-and-white-dark-fear-people-image-251874-on-favim-5951108.jpg
The Hoodies, or as most refer to, Grunts. A mutant's capable of cloning himself ad infinitum via self-replication, The Hoodies are simply hooded individuals used for labour and general front line combat. They are ranked below the lowest mutant rank, whilst the original Hoodie, is said to be one of the highest ranking, but no one's been able to distinguish him from the rest.

The Where
All of America. The higher ranks travel by bus, the rest in whatever vehicle they can find, some even hooking up trailers to carry more mutants. They search constantly for food, water, weapons, but more importantly, places to set up base. They have sanctuaries in almost every state, in bunkers, mansions, caves, anywhere they can defend and store things. Taking over one is the first step to taking down The Freakshow.

The "How the fuck would this be fun"
Better than "go out there and find x, do y, kill z, and then come back to me for some shit" is it not?

I'm probably gonna edit this and add stuff, not because I expect it to happen because FTRP is fucking dead, but because I just like creating stories.

Feel free to comment or some shit, I dunno.

Last edited:

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'd not touch the concept ever again.

Thanks for the kind words.

I'm trying very hard to not call you a cunt right now.

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Thanks for the kind words.

I'm trying very hard to not call you a cunt right now.
I'm sorry but after my history with this gamemode I don't have anything left that I can say positively about it.
You persue it if you want and more power to you for doing so. But I am not pulling myself back into this scene.

But hey, I guess I should've kept my mouth.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'm sorry but after my history with this gamemode I don't have anything left that I can say positively about it.
You persue it if you want and more power to you for doing so. But I am not pulling myself back into this scene.

But hey, I guess I should've kept my mouth.

I thought you were talking about the thing I made up, not FTRP.

FTRP should stay dead tho.

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
I thought you were talking about the thing I made up, not FTRP.

FTRP should stay dead tho.
I should've been more specific in the first post, sorry about that.