Fuck the Aliens (XCOM2)

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
It has become quite popular to do these kind of single player game runs with people from the community, I thought I might aswell do it myself.

6RuqnpL.png

So, do you feel like rebelling against alien overlords?
No?
Aight...

But if anyone else wants to fuck some aliens up, just write the desired name of your character here, and what you want them to look like, I will emulate it to the best of my abilites.

Will be playing on veteran difficulty, ironman mode, that means PKs with no appeals.

EDIT: Forgot to add, please tell a desired nationality and or accent for the character.

When I get enough characters I will start the game, then post updates in this post on every interesting thing that happens.

Roster:

Recruit Max Jones
"tall skinny fuck with long blond hair and a jawline, brown eyes. Hng."

Commanders Notes:
"He's a skinny fuck, I know for a fact that skinny fucks make the best marksmen. He will fit into our band of missfits perfectly."

Recruit Mike Hock
"A giant black dude."

Commanders Notes:
"Some say he's the coolest guy to walk the planet, an ice cold motherfucker that ain't afraid to shoot a sucka' when needed. Some say his original name was Tyrone, but that got changed when the server admins called him a minge. I don't care about the rumours, I know that he's the perfect man for the job."
zVWFe72.png

Last edited:
Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Will be playing on veteran difficulty, ironman mode, that means PKs with no appeals.

A funny!

Max Jones, tall skinny fuck with long blond hair and a jawline, brown eyes. Hng.