Denied funny new models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nebulae
Suggestion:

a bunch of, western, historically styled clothing pieces, probably less savory on server

less models, but these use flannel, overalls and much more easily made modern-styled though wester clothes

Why it would be worth adding:

One of the current bigger groups on server right now (Brookes crew), which is a good 20 or so people, and dedicated to passive are western-styled in form and function, and with the next map change, I thought it'd be cool after someone suggested it randomly.

Likely won't be done - but is worth a shot.

Necessary content:

Mounting models to content so they can be set on-server?

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Suggestion:

a bunch of, western, historically styled clothing pieces, probably less savory on server

less models, but these use flannel, overalls and much more easily made modern-styled though wester clothes

Why it would be worth adding:

One of the current bigger groups on server right now (Brookes crew), which is a good 20 or so people, and dedicated to passive are western-styled in form and function, and with the next map change, I thought it'd be cool after someone suggested it randomly.

Likely won't be done - but is worth a shot.

Necessary content:

Mounting models to content so they can be set on-server?

Abso-fucking-loutely

Reactions: List

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
also forgot that another faction separate from brookes are western-styled

so the sheriff's office is another few people who could use it

shame there aren't any Female Western models, or even like a sheriffs hat that could be made into a PAC Hat, i want a Ten Gallon hat got dangit

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Hundreds of megabytes for models is a bit much, aren't there less antiquated looking packs out there that aren't content bloat?

Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.