Accepted Gaëtan Dumont and Otto Schlesinger

Discussion in 'Accepted/Denied Appeals' started by ruble, Mar 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruble

ruble Atom

Nebulae:
    Steam Name: me and @234857964238753
    Steam ID: tbd
    Server: ww3
    Character Name: Gaëtan Dumont and Otto Schlesinger
    Member of Staff Who Banned Your Character: @Rondal possibly

What Led To Your Character's Death?:

We were chilling at the gas station unassuming and a Stasi squad car rolls up, the officer decides it’d be a good idea to stand in the middle of the doorway for no reason of the gas station - a dude then smashes his head in with a rock (gets banned) and the officer (@Rondal) begins saying it’s void and invalid in LOOC, we believe it’s an invalid kill based on what he said as an admin - a Soviet patrol shows up and I tell them it’s not IC because rondal said so, then rondal tells them it was IC in PM's, only after the fact, and we’re seen with the body (that we did not kill) and strong armed into getting on the wall - we run which leads to a huge chain of events that end up with our deaths

Why Should Your Character Be Unbanned?:
    The situation should not have happened at all - Rondal claimed it was null and void when he was killed and only said it was actually IC after the fact when the soviets showed up pinning us to the murder, if we had known it was IC from the start without rondal saying it was void in looc we would’ve hidden the body easily / literally just ran off, and the chain of events never occured.

Date Of Occurrence: up to an hour before of the timeframe of this being posted

Evidence: chat logs but my console is spammed thanks to the error spam

Other Players Involved:

Any Other Details:

• Agree Agree x 6
  2. Poopship McGee

Poopship McGee Old Stock Canadian
    Premium Member WW3 RP Senior Administrator

Nebulae:
    Searching logs ATM.

3. Rondal

Rondal Pilot man
    WW3 RP Administrator

Nebulae:
    Will respond better tomorrow:

• I wasn't killed at all during this, and I don't remember claiming that it was null and void.

4. ruble

ruble Atom

Nebulae:
    it may have been another stasi then - the killer was permabanned after the murder of the stasi and they (whoever that stasi actually was) kept going on about it being void because of the rulebreak so we took that as factual because it made no sense at the time to continue on

5. Poopship McGee

Nebulae:
    It was Wesser that was killed, I believe. He was the one asking
    I think that @GMK was also killed, but that was voided as well?

In regards to the ban, I'm not entirely sure why he was banned, assuming this was outside of the city.

Explain the series of events relating to the death of this SOfr. that resulted in the death of your characters because as far as I can tell, you did get into a firefight.

Were the Soviets responded to the guy getting mauled by a rock?

6. ruble

ruble Atom

Nebulae:
    the SOfr got his head smashed in by a random dude with a rock who was subsequently banned - we were completly convinced this was void because of this, the soviets arrive and as a result of seeing the officers body (we had no connection to) strong arm us into a search (we would have been executed due to what we had on us)- i tell them it's not IC and rondal tells them it is, we have no option but resort to running off forced to take it ic which leads to our death, shortly said

7. Poopship McGee

Nebulae:
    From what I understand through the PMs I've read, the killing was not voided, as Wesser commented to Wilhem that they didn't want to void it because they wanted to let insurgency RP do well and not be stopped on account of the particulars, however, if he was banned anyways, then it seems as if you have reason to assume it was voided as it was administered as a 'rule-break' and most people I'm sure would assume you don't take rule-breakers IC as they've been punished.

Death Logs within the 20 minutes of this shit show.

[22:00:52] Jason Mongoose has killed SOFr. Leonhard Wesser with ix_melee_rock.
    So, Jason Mongoose first of all, should have been given a proper name and told to read up on the /guide and /rules.
    [22:09:23] SgtMaj. Isaak Balashor has killed Hans Fertig with ix_ar_aks.
    I believe this was an unrelated base attack.
    [22:11:21] Geraldz Neuemann has killed Maximilian Weiss with ix_melee_leadpipe.
    [22:11:27] Geraldz Neuemann has killed Wilhem 'Fives' Abt with ix_melee_leadpipe.
    Verified minge, no RP in any of his actions.
    [22:11:29] Marlene Becker has killed Geraldz Neuemann with ix_melee_wrench.
    Countered a minge with a wrench, vigilante, but I don't see a problem with it given the circumstances.
    [22:17:37] Fr. Dietrich Hersh has killed Jason Mongoose with ix_rif_sks.
    Killed him after finding the gun on him I believe.
    [22:19:02] Otto Schlesinger has killed SgtMaj. Isaak Balashor with ix_pist_1911.
    Shot after they were being searched in response to the various minges from before.
    [22:19:04] Otto Schlesinger has killed Hannah 'Lenina' Schmitz with ix_pist_1911.
    Unsure if killing a Soviet collaborator civilian translator is a PK or not, or whether they need to be targeted as such to be PK'd.
    [22:19:30] SSdr. Leonid Rozhkov has killed Gaëtan Dumont with ix_ar_aks.
    [22:20:00] SSdr. Leonid Rozhkov has killed Otto Schlesinger with ix_ar_aks.
    Both you of you get PK'd here.

I lost brain cells trying to piece this shit together. Seems to me as if you were pushed into a shit situation due to idiots finding rocks and other things, proceeding to kill people with no reason or roleplay. While Mongoose did do a /me, it's clear he didn't know any other rules besides that and creates a nonsense character named "Jason Mongoose" for Pete's sake.

This is very dumb, and I frankly don't believe any of this should have happened, but that's a decision for @swexs to decide.
    I am now going to see who all these people were so I can make sure they were either banned, or told to read the rules and guide.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. mert

mert Molecule

Nebulae:
    just want to point out that stasi dealt with minges who were running around trying to jump the border or RDM'ing afk stasi bois.

9. swexs

swexs
    WW3 RP Senior Administrator

Nebulae:
    The situation seems to be a big clusterfuck, half people wanted to take it IC, the other half wanted to keep on with the requested void linked to the rule break, I also think there was a big misunderstanding because people thought the officer killed was @Rondal
    Though I still don't understand why @234857964238753 went ape mode on soviets with the colt when you could've clarified the information about the void
    I'll let you guys toss in more information before I can come up with a verdict

10. Mesa

Mesa Molecule

Nebulae:
    me and sanders were the two soviets

In the process of returning a vehicle to the airstrip from a previous supply drop, we see five or so civilians stood outside the petrol station with the dead body of a Stasi officer lying on the floor. Naturally me and @Colonel Sanders exit the jeep and raise our guns, telling the translator(hannah schmitz, don't know her forum name) to order you all to the wall, and that anyone running will be shot. While me and Sanders get preoccupied with someone trying to hide in the gas station, two people run off into the woods, where a citizen points out your direction to us. I pop a few shots off as I see you running up the road, then Sanders picks me up in the UAZ and we head further up to the missile silo where we heard you both entering. The guy in the black jacket tried to make a run from the lower bridge and gets killed by Sanders.

We know there's one escapee left in a plaid shirt and that he's somewhere still in the silo, so we guard all the exits/entrances until Dumont comes out. Eventually he crouch walks right into me without seeing me, to which I hit him with the stock of my gun and eventually tie up with Sanders aiding. We see a guy on the ridgeline with a gun pointed at us while Sanders is searching Dumont, who later sneaks around and ends up shooting both sanders and schmitz. After a firefight lasting a few minutes I eventually kill him, and Dumont got caught up in the crossfire and died(but later got unpk'd and taken into our custody instead). We took him back to our holding cell, informed the Stasi, and they took him from there after finding the Stasi equipment, drugs and guns on him.

this is the where sanders and schmitz are shot while searching dumont at the missile silo

dumont is caught in the crossfire as otto is behind him and actively shooting, but later unPK'd by rondal and taken into soviet custody

I personally wouldn't have had Dumont PK'd if it was left up to me, his character was compliant all the way through and was merely running to avoid being found with contraband. Otto is a different case and up to swexs as he actively killed two Soviets, although the main point here is that there was a heavy misconception about voiding that led up to these events, and that the chain of events leading to their death wouldn't have happened otherwise.

#10 Mesa, Mar 24, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. swexs

swexs

Nebulae:
    Yeah that's why I want @234857964238753 to post his POV, I acknowledge that all of this wouldn't have happened if the Stasi officer wasn't just instantly blasted in the head with a rock and poor RP
    I just want him to post his side of the story before I'll come up with a verdict as I said above

12. Roosebud

Roosebud Administrator
    Head Staff WW3 RP Server Director

Nebulae:
    Just wanna mention the initial 'rock killings' were lyut & co, so I'm fine with everything related to it being voided. I wasn't present for this so I dunno if everything that happened here was a result of that

13. Mesa

Mesa Molecule

Nebulae:
    pretty much was

whole chain of events that led up to these two guys dying/getting PK'd was the dead stasi officer we found outside the petrol station, who was killed by lyut

14. swexs

swexs

Nebulae:
    Accepted.
    Full void on the situation, so this means NLR with the respective refunds.
    Next time, it'd be wise to clarify it before jumping into action.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice