Serious Game Crashes when Joining WW3RP

Shapok

smol man rollenspieler
Nebulae
Basically,

I was playing WW3RP, normal shit. I then quit the game and went to play some CS.
An hour later I came back to GMOD and when joining the CW:WW3RP the game went black at 'Sending Client Info' for 1 second, then it crashed without a message. Been trying to fix this for two days now...
Crash file: http://dumps.metastruct.uk.to/dumpe...e6I6lekVVCkTJb9051W22lcSmTG9-h6J0eYYcOLNdFuE=
I figured it was a problem with particles (Link) but I don't know...
EDIT: GMod Doesn't crash when other servers then CW ones. I also think this issue might be server side, in which case I'm banging my head uselessly for no proper reason. It also might be coming from the addons, or the map. I uninstalled all addons (Unsubbed and deleted from game folder) then joined a singeplayer game. WORKED. Joined a DarkRP server. WORKED. Joined CW:WW3RP. CRASHED. I hope this is a serverside issue, because that would mean if I just wait for the next map it'll work, but I'm afraid to lose my whitelist as medic on both side, which would really piss me off.

Help is Welcome, Thanks.

PS: Some people I know have been having the same issue of crashing when joining the gamemode, I think it might be due to the map but it used to worked for me and said people... all I sussed out so far is that it might be related to Gmod not being able to read some of the particles, although I've failed to actually find them in my game files. <3

Last edited:

Shapok

smol man rollenspieler
Nebulae
Can someone tell me where the Util Buffer is in the Gmod Files? I think this might be the problem.