Game of Thrones Season 8

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae

Bruh moment world premier tonight

Hopefully they tighten up on how punishing the show since it felt a bit too needlessly cinematic and """epic""" last season.

Reactions: List

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
where tf can i catch up on episodes
I personally have Hulu with all addons which is a where I get it

You need an HBO subscription but tbh GOT is one of the most pirated shows on the planet you can find it around

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
where tf can i catch up on episodes

I used my Italian website to re-watch em all, but you can probably find some other pirated streaming service around. OR if you want to download it just use piratebay or 1337X

since you know, I ain't paying for 10+ streaming services

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
who else here /vpn/ to watch it tonight

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
apparently the first episode aired by accident in brazil and someone took pictures:
maxresdefault.jpg

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I wish I could stay up and watch it but we're watching it in the morning.

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
ok so
yes
this is your final warning
don't click look down.
please.

okay so. (again)

Wow, that episode was really boring and nothing really came out of it save for the end. That cliff hanger was pretty meh too tbh.
Maybe I missed parts of it but, yeah.

I mean, Sams reaction about Danny burning his family was a bit underwhelming too, I expected him to be killed or something similar while he was in the tomb.

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
ok so
yes
this is your final warning
don't click look down.
please.

okay so.

Wow, that episode was really boring and nothing really came out of it save for the end. That cliff hanger was pretty meh too tbh.
Maybe I missed parts of it but yeah.

I mean, Sams reaction about Danny burning his family was a bit underwhelming too, I expected him to be killed or something similar while in the tomb.

i think it was just a sort of ‘ok everyone get where they need to go and everyone meets everyone else for dramatic reasons’ the action will pick up but I enjoyed everyone coming together personally and seeing all the characters finally see each other. the bran jamie thing will be super interesting I think.

overall ok episode, I feel like it will only get better from here![\spoiler]

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
i think it was just a sort of ‘ok everyone get where they need to go and everyone meets everyone else for dramatic reasons’ the action will pick up but I enjoyed everyone coming together personally and seeing all the characters finally see each other. the bran jamie thing will be super interesting I think.

overall ok episode, I feel like it will only get better from here![\spoiler]
Yeah, I guess so, I dunno I mean, that ending with the wildings was.. interesting, we still have no idea about those circles? and I watch alt shift x so.. yeah!!!!!

nah but really, it was ok, nothing of note.
The dragon riding was funny though.

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I liked the episode, it was the first in a season of a show that's been away for a few years, it refreshed everyone's minds about the plot, while at the same time setting people up for their roles in the season and introduced some new sub plots.
Things will ramp up the next episode for sure and carry on for the rest of the season, they needed a well rounded setup episode and this was exactly that.

Also Euron finally got to put the finger in the bum

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
there was virtually no content but its also the first episode of a season. thats simply how it is
im sure the rest of the season will have a lot more content

Nathant18

Blue Ball
HL2 RP Server Director
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Everything has been perfectly placed for the following episodes in the season, I'm expecting a super good season after the first episode set-up. Jon learning about his actual parents throws a lot of unknowns into how the leadership of Jon and Daenerys is going to work