Game of Thrones Season 8

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I hope if Ghost does die he goes down fighting better than Summer just yeeting himself into a pack of Wights like a fucking knob

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
5zt0sgfv2tt21.png

CQ0JB4l.jpg

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
If the crypts get fucked by remote zombie activation then we’ll probably see Sansa die

I don’t think they’ll kill Sam because he gives a big insight to the larger universe

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
Jaime has mostly completed his redemption arc - He's gone

Brienne got knighted, her arc is over - She's gone

Tormund, side character - He's gone

Jorah, got Sam's sword and had a good conversation with Dany - He's gone

Beric and the Hound are fucked

Edd isn't that important - He's gone

Theon rescued his sister and is back in action, redemption arc done - He's gone

And I'm sure more are gonna bite the bullet too
Edd isn't important, what heresy is this? Also Tormund isn't a side character. Jaime isn't going to die Episode 3

Danny

Visual Powerhouse
Nebulae
Would you actually be mad if no one died though?
I'd be disappointed but happy.

We've seen time and time again, these characters are fucking killing machines. Would not be surprised if we see more "saviour" moments where they help each other out more than people dying.

Bet only 2 deaths, maybe one or two off screen like the defence of the wall way back when~

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
i want the characters to do well but the night king winning would be a monumental ending imo

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
So I take it we're all going to be seeing each other at group therapy once this is all said and done?

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae
Jorah dies first in a cavalry charge

Screenshot this

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
Would you actually be mad if no one died though?
I'd be disappointed but happy.

We've seen time and time again, these characters are fucking killing machines. Would not be surprised if we see more "saviour" moments where they help each other out more than people dying.

Bet only 2 deaths, maybe one or two off screen like the defence of the wall way back when~
any off screen deaths and ill be pissed
the only good was one was gren during the defense of the wall

Last edited:

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
In the trailer, there is a line of bran saying ''Everything you did brought you where you are now. Where you belong. Home.'' and as it says home the shot changes to Winterfell

Now the normal plebian viewer would assume this line is said to someone in the Stark family, or maybe Theon, or whatever, but the real big brain will know that Bran is talking about the Night King

mark my words, we'll get bamboozled when Mr NK comes for Bran in the Gods Wood in some big twist about who or what the Night King really is. He is, I think, someone closely related to the Starks or maybe a Stark.

Also, there's something super spooky and important within the crypts of Winterfell, which is why they're placing such heavy emphasis on it during this episode (and also during the trailer). Yeah the dead may rise up but everyone expects that, and I think there's some secret also contained within, something that might help defeat the Night King that isn't dragon glass or valyrian steel. The clue is in the name, it is Winterfell, the place where winter fell, aka where the white walkers were defeated last time around.

It's said that Bran the Builder was the one who built Winterfell (and also the Wall) so if that's true then it must mean that he had some hand in helping defeat the white walkers those thousand of years ago. This could tie into the words of House Stark ''Winter is coming'' - A reminder that the Night King, and the white walkers, will eventually return with an eternal winter. It can't be a coincidence that the blood of house Stark (and other First Men) has certain magical properties, such as warging or greenseeing

okay this turned way rantier than it should have been but i stand by it

we all gonna be surprised as fuck next episode
e75f46c49d90597201144c464f0ddd4a.png

"Bran the Builder was a legendary member of the First Men from the Age of Heroes, the founder of House Stark, during a time when the ancestors of House Dustin of Barrowton ruled the North. Many famous structures are attributed to have been built under his direction (hence his nickname of "the Builder"), including Winterfell and most famously the Wall, which according to legend, he raised with the aid of giants."

If Bran built the wall, and Winterfell, he'll have built the crypt too. It's possible that the same magic that rested on the wall also rests on Winterfell, or at least the crypts.

9d220877cd0b38d263bc5c49818dfb8d.png

It's also entirely possible that Brandon Stark (The Builder) /is/ the Night King, and that he is seeking something in the crypts he had built. I definitely think the show is going to differ from the books.

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
I definitely think the show is going to differ from the books.

the show already differs from the books in a lot of ways; for one, the waif is dead in the show. at the latest point in the books, she's alive, and never actually attacked arya bar a slap on the face