The Winner
Nebulae
571912-C1-5-C4-A-4-CA2-A394-51-FD8276-CF37.jpg

Reactions: List

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I'll be happy honestly if Dany is the only person that dies this season I can't stand her anymore

M

Man wearing a helmet

im gonna strangle those two slimy showrunner fucks if cleganebowl doesnt happen
Ser Gregor and Sandor Clegane are mid fight. Sandor seems like he is winning until Gregor suddenly gets his brother on the floor, he lifts his sword above his head to strike down. Arya stabs The Mountain through the neck. “Another name off my list.”

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Ser Gregor and Sandor Clegane are mid fight. Sandor seems like he is winning until Gregor suddenly gets his brother on the floor, he lifts his sword above his head to strike down. Arya stabs The Mountain through the neck. “Another name off my list.”

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Greyworm isn't gonna die, his whole super obvious death flag was a misdirection so we're surprised when he doesn't die and other characters do

Missandei will bite the dust and Greyworm will take her remains back to Naath alone

screenshot this

ButtonLip

I really was wilbur whateley the whole time
Nebulae
Greyworm isn't gonna die, his whole super obvious death flag was a misdirection so we're surprised when he doesn't die and other characters do

Missandei will bite the dust and Greyworm will take her remains back to Naath alone

screenshot this

"My people are peaceful. We cannot defend ourselves."

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
The Hound is gonna get killed next episode

But then a literal deus ex machina will happen as Beric does his Lord of Light thing and forfeits his own life in favor of Sandor's

Then we can have UNDEAD CLEGANE BOWL

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
Lyanna Mormont is just annoying now. She’s not even badass anymore. Gendry is going to die, aryas going to birth a bastard, and become a lady. Calling it

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Lyanna Mormont is just annoying now. She’s not even badass anymore. Gendry is going to die, aryas going to birth a bastard, and become a lady. Calling it
Lyanna genuinely has no place on the vanguard not because she’s a girl but because she’s literally the head of her entire society and if she dies bear island is pretty fucked

Pretty big retard brain move