GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
TDNiupB.png
I swear if he moved I'll quit

Reactions: List

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
they tryna be like tf2 but instead of updating localisation files they made adjustments to tier-0 crimes 😂😂😂😂

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
they tryna be like tf2 but instead of updating localisation files they made adjustments to tier-0 crimes 😂😂😂😂
Most of the time it's balancing changes, we keep a close watch on the economy and things players might be grinding to farm money excessively.

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
honestly now im much more curious how many tiers of crimes there actually is..................

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
You have no idea how long it took me and @Jamie to figure out the bollard stuff in blender lol
I can only imagine lol

I don't know if it's related but now if you go in the 'underground' part of the hospital there's "hallucinations" everywhere. Beds and chairs scattered around that disappear depending on where you move, but they sometimes have collisions

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
I can only imagine lol

I don't know if it's related but now if you go in the 'underground' part of the hospital there's "hallucinations" everywhere. Beds and chairs scattered around that disappear depending on where you move, but they sometimes have collisions
Yeah, it appears that adding custom bollards reintroduced some previously removed props