- Apr 26, 2016
We encourage you to continue posting your feedback in the bugs and suggestions forum! You can quickly join the server by clicking here, or check the server status by clicking here!
- Overhauled our entity management system
We've been having issues with FiveM's server-side entity spawning and data management. As such, we've implemented our own solution for spawning non-population entities (e.g personal vehicles) and tracking data assigned to these entities like inventories/items, fuel, etc. Vehicles you leave for later should despawn much less frequently now.
- Overhauled delivery job selection
- Payouts for the delivery job have been adjusted
- Added keybinds for cycling frequencies on radios
- MDT now shows prior charges on profiles
- MDT now shows owned vehicles on profiles
- Added some more emotes - jogging, flexing, hammering, and more
- Fixed assets app sometimes not tracking vehicle location properly
- Fixed some cases where vehicles marked as stolen were not reported as such
- Fixed not being able to talk on radio when in a phone call
- Fixed cell doors in BCSO not being lockable
- Fixed emergency siren sometimes playing when it shouldn't
- Fixed emergency siren sometimes sounding like it's coming from somewhere else