Gaming things

• Thread starter Deleted member 1392
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1392

What type of keyboard is best, why is it and how can it be? What is a mechanical keyboard and what's the difference between it and the regular keyboard. What are the different types of mouses and which is the best? How can I know any of this is really any good and that I am not being scammed off? I have various doubts on what gaming stuff to buy, what is best and what I should stay away from, how I can check if said product is good, and where am I able to buy it?

Reactions: List

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
What type of keyboard is best, why is it and how can it be? What is a mechanical keyboard and what's the difference between it and the regular keyboard. What are the different types of mouses and which is the best? How can I know any of this is really any good and that I am not being scammed off? I have various doubts on what gaming stuff to buy, what is best and what I should stay away from, how I can check if said product is good, and where am I able to buy it?

mechanical keyboard, big buttons and ez peez to clean
but it is louder then a normal keyboard when you press buttons

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
What are the different types of mouses and which is the best? How can I know any of this is really any good and that I am not being scammed off? I have various doubts on what gaming stuff to buy, what is best and what I should stay away from, how I can check if said product is good, and where am I able to buy it?
Get a mouse that feels good in your hand and doesn't have a bunch of unnecessary mumbo-jumbo unless you play MMORPGs etc
unironically the razer deathadder usually does its job and is around $50
steelseries mice usually are good aswell, i used the steelseries sensei for a bit but switched away because it was ambidextrous and i wanted a mouse fitted for my right hand

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
If you want a good starter mechanical keyboard then this is good (has outemu blue switches), don't waste like 100+ quid on a rgb mechanical keyboard unless you really want to

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
I use the default stock keyboard and mouse I got with a dell computer years ago and never experienced any issues or shortcomings. It's really whatever suits you best

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
I use the default stock keyboard and mouse I got with a dell computer years ago and never experienced any issues or shortcomings. It's really whatever suits you best
hqdefault.jpg

one of these badboys?

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
OG pre-laser mouse gang represent. Found a vintage cheeto in there the other day, along with a cheatsheet for RAMA and the original Myst.
i remember playing the og Pirates of the carribbean game on a mouse like that, but the mouse didn't have a cap so the ball would constantly fall out

aiaininja

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
For mice Zowie makes some good clutterless mice. Deathadder is also good as said before. However if money is an issues logitech has some good shit.

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
i use the xtrfy HeatoN signature mouse which is bretty nice, however it has a bug that causes the sensitivty to randomly skyrocket

Reactions: List