G'day folks (Introduction!)

Woody

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hello there guys and gals, nice to meet you all. I'm Woody and recently found the Hl2 server and I have to say it's nice to have a proper group and place to RP within the HL2 context (Gmod is really the perfect platform for it!)

I've been roleplaying in all its varieties for about eight or nine years both on Gmod that I must now have too many hours to even contemplate and across other games, PBP, Forum based, and tabletops. Though as with all things every new experience is a chance to learn from and I look forward to doing so here!

My character in the server is Arlington Dare, the aussie roaming about so if we bump into each other I look forward to saying hi.

Either way nice to meet you all and look forward to working with the community!!

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hi Al. It's your boy Choi!

Love roleplaying with you mate

Reactions: List

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Hello there guys and gals, nice to meet you all. I'm Woody and recently found the Hl2 server and I have to say it's nice to have a proper group and place to RP within the HL2 context (Gmod is really the perfect platform for it!)

I've been roleplaying in all its varieties for about eight or nine years both on Gmod that I must now have too many hours to even contemplate and across other games, PBP, Forum based, and tabletops. Though as with all things every new experience is a chance to learn from and I look forward to doing so here!

My character in the server is Arlington Dare, the aussie roaming about so if we bump into each other I look forward to saying hi.

Either way nice to meet you all and look forward to working with the community!!

Did you set your avatar to a random slideshow document on your computer, this strikes me with boomer vibes.