General Football Thread Season 2019/2020

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
As a man who spends most of his time only watching youtube. Football is the only thing I watch on the TV and I think there is a lot of people who share the same intrest that I do with football. I wanted to start a thread. Where everything can be discussed.

• Upcomming Matches
  • Draws
  • Played matches
  • The standings
  • Transfers
  • Betting
  • The club you support
  • And any other recent news item
So let me kick off this thread by asking. What are your predictions for the Champions League and Europa League group stages. Since the draws happend today and yesterday. I'll be making my picks in a later post but here is the draw feel free to discuss. I am currently creating a football poule where people can make their picks

EDNz0oXX4AAaZo5

EDJxo1AXoAAWYE6

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
All right so for the people who are intrested in a give away / Prediction poule. I am doing one for the Champions league and One for the Euro League this season both tournaments will have prize pools and you are free to invite whoever you want to the poule. Here is the link to the champions league poule. Entry is completely free and all you have to do is predict football matches.

You'll have to make an account with a mail adress though and also use your forum username or gamertag.

Champions League Poule: http://poul.es/tJR

Prizes:

• First place: 30 euro steam wallet
  • Second place: 20 euro steam wallet
  • Third place: 10 euro steam wallet

For the Euro League one I'll get back later since the site hasn't added that one yet cus the draw just happend. Anyway I wish everybody the best of luck and I will be partipating myself as well.

Reactions: List

uncle kev

jerry
Nebulae
Was at Rangers v Legia Warsaw match last night, what a last minute winner. Gonna be a tough group for us in G but we can definitely qualify if we stay on top of our home games and nick a few points away.

As for Champions League - RIP Slavia Praha

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
Was at Rangers v Legia Warsaw match last night, what a last minute winner. Gonna be a tough group for us in G but we can definitely qualify if we stay on top of our home games and nick a few points away.

As for Champions League - RIP Slavia Praha
I am actually really exited to watch Feyenoord - Rangers a lot of Celtic supporters will probally come to Rotterdam as well. Good luck to you as well. Let's both get out of groups and send Porto and Young Boys home.

uncle kev

jerry
Nebulae
I am actually really exited to watch Feyenoord - Rangers a lot of Celtic supporters will probally come to Rotterdam as well. Good luck to you as well. Let's both get out of groups and send Porto and Young Boys home.

Yeah Feyenoord is who I’m looking forward to most, I’m hoping to get over to Rotterdam with my dad and some mates! Let’s go

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'm predicting Chelsea to go into the europa league, Tottenham to bottle job this season.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
who else is championship gang?

also rip bury fc

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
who else is championship gang?

also rip bury fc
Not championship league one for me but I'll be keeping an eye out for it since I think my team Lincoln City is in with a shout of getting promoted.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Not championship league one for me but I'll be keeping an eye out for it since I think my team Lincoln City is in with a shout of getting promoted.
up the lee bowyer

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
group b, malmö ff v kobenhavn. holy heck

hope malmö gets owned though

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
slavia praha's owners have got something up their sleeve, they'll finish 2nd in the group
e647f274ff1038b1f170a80d3b84ca77.jpg