Denied Geraldine Fisher PK appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted/Denied Appeals' started by Officer Syndi, Jun 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Officer Syndi

Officer Syndi Protector Man

Nebulae:
    Steam Name: Syndi.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93908206

Character Name: Geraldine Fisher

Member of Staff Who Banned Your Character: @Señor Jaggles

What Led To Your Character's Death?: @TrippenDog opening the door to Alpha Camp.

Why Should Your Character Be Unbanned?: It shouldn't, I'm more so making this because I've been told that I was the suspect in a case of 'Sweep Baiting'. Now I don't know what I've done to deserve such an accusation to my name, but I assure you as I'm bound by Faction restrictions that I am not allowed to do anything sweep worthy. The only determining factor that I can think of that could contribute to such an accusation is when I went up to the Grizzly Grotto Alleyway waiting for citizens to walk by so I could pay them off to spread false rumors about other people. I paid one guy 100 tokens to make up a fake story and report it to the Terminal at one point. I'd always flee when the I saw or heard cops or scanners coming, as one would instinctively. I apologize if that is what Sweep Baiting is and It was not my intention as It isn't something I want to be accused of doing or partook in doing. But if my anti-civil activity was considered such, then lock me up and throw away the key I'll accept my punishment as deemed fit.

Date Of Occurrence: 06/06/2019

Evidence: Witness Attestments/Server Logs? or something... sorry, not sure.

Other Players Involved: @TrippenDog

Any Other Details: Clearing up of the accusation would be nice, thank you.

#1 Officer Syndi, Jun 6, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
    • nebulous nebulous x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. axido

axido whatttttttt
    HL2 RP Administrator

Nebulae:
    thing is we've been told this by numerous people and you've been reported well over 5 times in the span of two hours going topside with supposedly CWU gear on

even cops saw you there a second or third time and we've sweeped d4 twice over it, that's all I have to say from my point of view

• nebulous nebulous x 5
  3. pandowaty

pandowaty
    Media Developer

Nebulae:
    frankly I don't know what happened there at all, I already have everything solved so I prefer not to participate here in general.

afaik you got a pk for baiting a sweep

4. Officer Syndi

Nebulae:
    Thank you. I figured they'd probably report me even after I paid them off or told them to go away, expected. thank you for that clarification.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  5. Zachary

Zachary why my dick hard

Nebulae:
    why did trippy open the door

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. dallahan

dallahan a bad memer
    B A N N E D HL2 RP Administrator

Nebulae:
    i mean

you being with rebels in an area and not reporting it is already a valid reason to kill you

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Officer Syndi

Nebulae:
    I thought it was a bunch of blue suits, there wasn't a lot of footsteps sounding on my end, as soon as it opened it became a Yes - Roundabout moment.
    Merged:
    Yeah no, I'm not disputing my PK, I'm looking to clear the accusation if you read the appeal fully.

8. Señor Jaggles

Señor Jaggles Zasshu Impaler Extraordinaire
    Moderator HL2 RP Senior Administrator Premium Member

Nebulae:
    So, I was told by staff someone was mentioning having hostages, and that you were peeking at CPs and of course ultimately they went after you.

That's all I know, in my opinion going topside armed or looking like people who shouldn't be in the area is a bit silly if you ask me. If you were also peeking at CPs and such I don't have any other thing to call it other than baiting and a breach of FearRP. You're not supposed to go full geared to a place with active scanners around and such but well, at least hide if you're caught.

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. Officer Syndi

Nebulae:
    I wasn't caught, I'd always retreat to safety. I only got caught at the point in that sweep when the door ultimately opened. My intent of going to the Grotto alleyway was to pay off citizens to spread rumors as I stated in the original post, I was trying to stir Anti-Civility without doing something that would lead to a sweep, or so I thought.

10. Appetite Ruining Kebab

Nebulae:
    not involved personally, but wouldnt it be smarter to go topside in regular citizen overalls? the main reason CPs got to searching in the first place was because of the suspicious outfit, they had no idea what you were intending to do nor seemed to care

• nebulous nebulous x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Zachary

Zachary why my dick hard

Nebulae:
    I mean, why did Trippy open the door in the first place? Was it obviously malicious or was it an honest mistake?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  12. Pumpkin

Pumpkin Un legendario delegado de protección metropolitana
    HL2 RP Senior Administrator Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Why would someone not be allowed to open a door?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • nebulous nebulous x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Zachary

Zachary why my dick hard

Nebulae:
    I mean, it was in the middle of a sweep, they could've just done it to kill everyone in the camp.

• nebulous nebulous x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Havok

Havok Like tears in rain..
    B A N N E D

Nebulae:
    Think @Manio and @The dark gamer saw you peak a couple of times at restricted block 6. where you were reported to be previously.
    Plus the 5 reports of people describing an armed woman in a CWU suit saying she has hostages kinda instigated us, we ignored it for like 2 hours and when they saw you and the final report came in we decided to go in for you since we had confirmed you being there.

• nebulous nebulous x 2
  15. Rabid

Rabid Rictal-Approved

Nebulae:
    I assume opening the 'bunker' doors mid-sweep is absolutely suicidal, for one.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Havok

Havok Like tears in rain..
    B A N N E D

Nebulae:
    They couldn't have known though lol, units went in midnight.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Señor Jaggles

Señor Jaggles Zasshu Impaler Extraordinaire
    Moderator HL2 RP Senior Administrator Premium Member

Nebulae:
    It was a stupid mistake, also someone yelled open the door, I'll check the logs

• nebulous nebulous x 2
  18. Officer Syndi

Nebulae:
    I yelled "Open her up" to my demise. As stated before, I was under the false belief it was refugees as I didn't hear lots of footsteps on my end and assumed.
    Merged:
    Nah, yeah. That is fair. I had to make sure I wasn't being seen before conducting my activity, which is why I kept peeking and fleeing. I was constantly on edge.

• nebulous nebulous x 1
  19. Pumpkin

Pumpkin Un legendario delegado de protección metropolitana
    HL2 RP Senior Administrator Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Big assumption to make that someone opens a door with the intent to get everyone killed, maybe he didn't know a sweep was going on none the less afaik it's a public area.
    Not really a fair description of the situation nor assumption to make when said individual caused the sweep on its own by going geared on the surface multiple times.

20. axido

axido whatttttttt
    HL2 RP Administrator

Nebulae:
    [​IMG]

the door was going to get open regardless

if @TrippenDog did indeed open the door on purpose, please say so, both will be PK'd - it's that simple

• nebulous nebulous x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice