Get your RP documents and ERP logs while you still can

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
just a heads up

As some of you might have noticed, an announcement has gone out stating that the lemonpunch forums will be shut down completely within 1-2 weeks.
As of right now most, if not all, forum sections have been unhidden and anyone interested would be able to get their roleplay documents and other content as they please. Especially with the upcoming WW3RP server this might be of help to some

Make sure to get the stuff you want before then, if there's anything specific you'd want that isn't easily found or in a restricted part of the forums, drop me or any of the other peeps with administration/moderator tags on the LP forums a message or hit me up on steam or w/e

It goes without saying that I'm not going to freely give you someone else's stuff without permission

thanks

Last edited:

Leadcolt

One true Morty
Nebulae
Already got all of my files, i'm just going to spam the forums with tons of ear rape music.

Leadcolt

One true Morty
Nebulae
I'm having a blast of a time to be honest. All in all i'm glad the LP forums is being tucked into its grave, though there was some good times i had to be honest.

z5Mwwt7.png

EDIT: Just got banned from the LP forums.

lpriml

Proton
Nebulae
If there wasn't already proof that whole share business wasn't just a matter of someone not wanting to share their toys, this should be all the evidence needed.

If I can't have it, no one can and fuck my playerbase.

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
If there wasn't already proof that whole share business wasn't just a matter of someone not wanting to share their toys, this ahould be all the evidence needed.

I believe the entire point is to give everyone everything before the forums stop being hosted?

Reactions: List

lpriml

Proton
Nebulae
??????????

I mean, it's pretty obvious gurra didn't care about where he got his money from, as long as he got to control it. So instead of allowing the servers to continue to thrive (no pun intended), by allowing people who actually gave a shit about something besides cash money to take it over, he shut it down completely.

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
If there wasn't already proof that whole share business wasn't just a matter of someone not wanting to share their toys, this should be all the evidence needed.

this is not place to discuss that friend

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
I'm banned and I literally cannot see anything, so rest all my shit. Gone in roleplay history.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
The fact that people want to waste time spamming a dead forum that will be gone in a bit really shows a persons character.