Getting back into RP

Is this something you'd be interested in?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Not as a server

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae

Ancient Egyptian Theater
alexandria_roman_amph01.jpg

Much like this theater, RP is just the same as playing in Play on stage. But what happens when the will to act out in one stops?

Well that's pretty much where I'm at now. I haven't played on many RP servers in a while or at least with the interest I once had. Now I wouldn't say I ran out of ideas I have plenty, I think it's just the setting and the mood of the server. There's a sense of limitedness whenever I join and interact with other players That I'm sure you can relate too. So in order to deal with this I came up with an idea...

Rouge Echo
top_photo.jpg

This is one of the most original idea for a server I have ever had that's not set in Half-life. What I am asking for here is help writing this 80s fashion, uber patriotic, Vietnam styled cyborgs, Alex Jones/Bill Hick tin foil hat conspiracy theories future into something bigger.
The only limit is your imagination.

Set in the far future of 2004 set in Beverly Hills
Cyborgs from an old army bunker have reactivated and are now laying siege to the states of America in their most weakened state after a long war with the Red Empire of Soviet Russia ending in a cease fire with America on the losing side.
You are one of the many red white and blue blooded Americans forced to take arms against the machine menace destroying your homes and family.
You are one of the many red white and blue blooded machines fighting against the evil forces of the communist government killing your comrades.

Reactions: List

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
I'm not too sure what you mean, but I am absolutely convinced 7 WTC was brought down by controlled demolition.

Reactions: List