Getting timed out when i join hl2rp

So what?

String
Nebulae
I was connect to the hl2rp server and it was starting lua. few minutes ago i get timed out. can someone help?

Spock

Shows up every other month to read ban appeals
Nebulae
I was connect to the hl2rp server and it was starting lua. few minutes ago i get timed out. can someone help?
Not the most qualified to answer, but if you're getting spontaneously timed out chances are it's due to gmod taking too long to connect, your internet hiccuping, lack of content, or the server's full due to the event today. The last two are easily fixed, just download the content or wait for the server to open up (like it is now). The first two are more on your end, so it's more a matter of freeing up ram and making sure your internet connection is stable. Pretty much all I can say personally, and I'm sure I've missed stuff, so.

Slöth

TBL
Nebulae

Sorry for the late response, this is mostly because it's taking you far too long to connect. Your best bet here is to;

• Remove all addons that you no longer need, keeping the servers own content
  • Lowering your graphics settings.
  • Checking your internet speed and see if there is anything you can improve performance-wise.
It's usually because your PC is demanding a lot more than it can take resulting in the timeout.

If nothing here works, post here again.