Gmod community news

Hudson

Electron
Nebulae
Man that made school shooter gamemode arrested by police.

Facepunch issues one-millionth forum ban.

WW3RP server creates Spy Kids faction due to popular demand.

Reactions: List

Hudson

Electron
Nebulae
Server overheats during Helix test, catches fire.

Giant spiders steal nuclear bomb on WW3RP server.

Ban appeal quote from player caught repeatedly minge-grabbing rationpacks: "I never opened any of them, I'm just here to bring chaos."

Hudson

Electron
Nebulae
Player solves minge-grab problem for rationpacks by writing ingenious anti-theft code, but live test proves disastrous.

Forum user warns community of Nazi furries.

Hudson becomes too busy to write inflammatory fake news headlines.

Hudson

Electron
Nebulae
Top stories for 25th Jan 2022:
A wave of calls to prevent the disruption caused by necroposting has resulted in many communities adopting automatic un-appealable permanent bans for users posting in a thread that has had no replies for over two months. Many staff members accidentally banned themselves by updating forum rule threads with this new rule; their sacrifice is appreciated.

Were mingebags the good guys all along? A recent study reveals that a little trolling is funny, and that the greater threats to Gmod servers are in the form of admin abuse and corruption. We should all go back to our mingebag roots, and retake our player freedoms!

Excerpt: "Shallow, and pedantic. This is even worse than that time I joined the LemonPunch Teamspeak and someones dad kept shouting at me. Worst mistake of my life."

Research indicates that he never played on Gmod after 2004, and that due to mounting complaints over not getting the achievement for meeting him in-game, he appointed several people to pretend to be him, which simply involved using the 7099 Steam ID and hopping around servers while being polite. As many as 600,000 players may have been tricked.

Following the posting of savage Soviet Union memes that President Vladimir Putin may have taken too seriously, the Federal Service for the Oversight of Consumer Protection and Welfare has made Russia's stance on the supposed paramilitary group clear, although looking at this issue for more than a few seconds reveals that the supposed active paramilitary groups of nebulous Stasiland were in-fact roleplay factions, and not capable of entering Ukraine.

Hudson

Electron
Nebulae
Top stories for 26th Jan 2022:
Their dreams of a rich future promptly came crashing down though, as rumours of a server reset left the currency worthless. Quote: "We tried to tell people to keep our amazing currency stable, but they just wouldn't listen."

Stats show atleast 39% of French can speak English, while a Gmod study showed only 5% were willing to. British linguist baffled: "The Frogs have no reason to hate English, but if they really want one, we'll give it them..."

To keep the system up to date with modern trends, the thumbs up or down buttons are planned to be replaced with buttons for "POGGERS" and "NOT POGGERS". Users react to the planned change: "This is poggers!!!"

Quote: "i thought i was on a hogwarts rp server"

Tensions ran high between Gmod players and Zoomers as someone reportedly joked that Trouble in Terrorist Town was a copy of Among Us. The violence was finally sparked when a man launched a milkshake at a fellow event atendee because "He said GTA5 invented roleplay."

Quote: "What the hell is Half-Life 2 Roleplay?"