Serious (gmod) RT screen is fucked up

Nebulae
8E410EE79E298047524C23C9AF855F4F6F22C8B3

10506E17DAB016F53AF1894C44A9864AF1AA8FB0

has been happening for the past few days

the effect is the same in singleplayer

the problem appears to be with the ingame monitors themselves, since the screen looks just fine when i display my RT monitor on my singleplayer HUD

have tried:
- restarting gmod
- unsubbing *any* recent addons
- verifying files
- resubbing to the map

have not tried:
- resubbing to all my addons
- reinstalling gmod

any more elegant solutions?

EDIT: here's another instance of the same issue from somebody else https://nebulous.cloud/threads/hl2rp-screenshot-thread.45/page-1880#post-924139

Last edited:
Reactions: List
Nebulae
i've now been living with this for over a year and i'd like to get rid of it before we switch to the new map post-event

if anyone's figured out a solution in that timespan id love to hear it

D

Deleted member 7099

i've now been living with this for over a year and i'd like to get rid of it before we switch to the new map post-event

if anyone's figured out a solution in that timespan id love to hear it
i'd enjoy for it to be fixed as well, ive had it for a while
i believe it (may) be an issue with resolution but it might've been fucked on-nebulous or something.

Nebulae
i'd enjoy for it to be fixed as well, ive had it for a while
i believe it (may) be an issue with resolution but it might've been fucked on-nebulous or something.

so uh, i found a fix

after a whole year of this bullshit all i had to do was go to my workshop and unsub to all the addons i downloaded around the time of making this thread, guess the answer was right infront me all along haha... ha..

anyway, get an accurate sense of when this started happening, unsub to all non-neb addons around that timeframe, ez

D

Deleted member 7099

so uh, i found a fix

after a whole year of this bullshit all i had to do was go to my workshop and unsub to all the addons i downloaded around the time of making this thread, guess the answer was right infront me all along haha... ha..

anyway, get an accurate sense of when this started happening, unsub to all non-neb addons around that timeframe, ez
thanks, i'll try it when i can!