Gmod won't start.

Smiley

Navy is a colour
Nebulae
Everytime I load Gmod, it gets to the blue screen, initliases the hud then closes. I don't know what's gone wrong or how to fix it so anything would be nice, even if it's a guide to try and maybe start troubleshooting, anything helps. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: List

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Everytime I load Gmod, it gets to the blue screen, initliases the hud then closes. I don't know what's gone wrong or how to fix it so anything would be nice, even if it's a guide to try and maybe start troubleshooting, anything helps. Thanks in advance.

start with the fundamentals of verifying the files and uninstalling reinstalling etc, if you've done that already then lmk

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae

What have you done so far? I imagine you googled it a bit and tried some solutions yourself.

Smiley

Navy is a colour
Nebulae
start with the fundamentals of verifying the files and uninstalling reinstalling etc, if you've done that already then lmk
What have you done so far? I imagine you googled it a bit and tried some solutions yourself.
Thanks for both jumping to help, I tried validating the files again just to be sure because the first time nothing flagged but this time apparently 17 files needed fixed so, thanks guys.

Reactions: List